Love Gesture

Be Warmed

After a few days gone, Lucas came back to school, alone. Like always, people still give the stares and judging glares, sometimes whispering he is even come to school again. Lucas on the other, try to remain calm as always cause it’s normal for him to being judge like that. He just walk around the school to go to class. When he arrived at his class, most of his classmates are shock and scared, too. But Lucas didn’t give any reaction and just make way to his seats. After a few hours in the class, it’s break time and thank god it came out fast. Lucas just causally walk to the school café,just like always people still judging him. He is walking through the entrance until he found some three people were bullying one boy, he didn’t saw the boy but he know this is not good. “Why do you even born, new student? You should know your place better that u didn’t even deserve to be here, not even born too.” The other two still laughing and hitting his head with a water bottle. The boy just quiet and cry. Other people were looking, some trying to help but they know if they do, they will get the same thing from others too. Lucas just remain calm and try to compose himself from getting another fight but he can’t take it when the boy pour some milk on the boy’s head. Lucas can’t help it but go to the situation and stand there, watching. The other people who saw Lucas is coming, running away from the situation.

“Stop it three of you…” Lucas says, calmly. The three was surprised by still try to act like they are strong enough. The boy who’ve been bullied, froze when he heard that voice. “Lucas hyung…” Lucas looks at the owner of the voice, it’s Jungwoo, with milks has been poured all over his body. “Jungwoo..?” Lucas looks surprised because he never thought Jungwoo would be here, in his school. “Come let’s go..” Lucas drags Jungwoo from the café when the boys grab Jungwoo’s hand too. Lucas give him a glare. “Let him go, or else…” Lucas hissing at the boy. “He’s mine, go find someone else…” the boy who named Taeyang was glaring at Lucas while his hand forcefully shove Jungwoo to the floor. Jungwoo already cry when his feet slips and it’s already swollen..”  “You son of a !” Lucas can’t take it anymore and take Taeyang by the collar. Taeyang just laughed “What’s wrong with you, Lucas? Why is this boy is so precious? Is he your boyfriend?”  Lucas didn’t give any answer and just push Taeyang down and make his way to carry Jungwoo. Jungwoo on the hand still forcing himself to walk but he can’t do it so Lucas just carry him, piggyback style. Taeyang seems not having enough with Lucas he ran after Lucas before he left the café and push Jungwoo from Lucas, and the smaller boy fell to the ground again. “I’m talking to you bro… why u ran?” Taeyang smirks. Lucas who remain poise since the first, can’t really take it anymore and slap Taeyang on the face. “Did you have enough?” Lucas asked. Taeyang is already bleeding and he just smiles. “ You really mess with the wrong person..” Taeyang snapped. “ Really? You think I’m scared? Of you?” Lucas fake a laugh. “Just go… I don’t’ want to mess my time fighting over stupid things.” Lucas looks so serious. Taeyang really won’t give up and punch Lucas face.

“ENOUGH!” The headmaster’s voice roar in the situation. All the students ran out of the café leaving the three of them. “ Three of you, come with me.” Lucas shaking his head. “Sorry sir, I’m not trying to be rude but can I sent Jungwoo to the nurse room first?” Jungwoo trying his best to walk but his legs are already swollen and bloated due to harsh accident. The headmaster is surprised by Lucas wish and just nodded. “Okay, you better come later..” “Thank you, sir.” After Taeyang and the headmaster left, Lucas looking at Jungwoo who is sitting on the bench, sobbing. “Hey you okay?” Lucas pates Jungwoo’s shoulder softly. Jungwoo just nod without saying anything. “Hey look at me..” Lucas touching Jungwoo cheeks softly, and what he see brokes his heart. Jungwoo already crying, try to endure the pain. “It’s okay I’m here. I’m here…” Lucas wiping Jungwoo’s tears.  Jungwoo looks at Lucas face and he saw Lucas’s nose and lips are bleeding. “Hyung you’re bleeding!” Jungwoo panic. Lucas just smiles and wipes the bloods away. “This is fine, I’m okay this is normal for me..” Jungwoo pouts and still sobbing. “I’m sorry hyung..” Jungwoo starts to sob again. “For what? It’s okay Jungwoo. It’s already done.” Jungwoo still feels guilty but can’t really do anything. “Here let me carry you.” Lucas is already squatting on the ground. “What?? No, I’m fine hyung it’s okay.” Lucas shush him and gesture him to climb on him. Jungwoo just sighed and climb on Lucas and the older just smile while walking slowly to nurse room. “ So you move to this hometown, and transfer to this school?” Jungwoo just nodded. “ I transfer to this school cause my mum can’t afford me to that school so we moved here for good.” Jungwoo smiled.  “Your dad..?” Lucas asked softly, afraid that he asked the wrong question. “Oh, he left my mum.” Jungwoo put his head on Lucas shoulder. “Can I ask why?” Lucas stealing glance at Jungwoo. “Because he felt bad for cheating my mom, so he divorce her to avoid my mum being sad and all those things. But we still in a good term, don’t worry hyung.” Jungwoo smile while looking at Lucas. Lucas just nod his head and smiling. Thank god there are no students on the way cause Lucas feels like he is too happy today, because of Jungwoo.

“We’re already here.” Lucas knock on the door and there are some nurse open and shocked by Jungwoo’s condition. Lucas explained some stuff and the nurse feel annoyed by Taeyang and they’ll try to ask the head master to suspended him. Lucas just smile while Jungwoo already lay on the bed while the nurse do some things to his legs. “I’ll go now, Jungwoo. Just stay here I’ll be back after I met the head master, okay?” Jungwoo nodded and smile. Before Lucas left, Jungwoo grab Lucas hand to stop him. “Yeah?” Lucas looks at Jungwoo. “Thank you, hyung.” Jungwoo smiles, there are tears in his eyes. Lucas just smile and shake his head. “It’s nothing.” Lucas left and close the door, while the nurse smiling after the situation. “Are you two dating or what?” Jungwoo was shocked by the question. “NO! U got the wrong idea..” Jungwoo cheeks are already pink enough to be seen. The nurses laughed at his reaction. “Okay.. whatever u say, kid.. but it seems, he likes you, though.” The nurse make those eyebrows thing at him. Jungwoo shake his head. “No, we’re just friends though, besides he deserve better than I am.” Jungwoo smile while playing with his fingers. The nurse looks at him, judging his answers. “What is that supposed to mean?” The nurse make an annoyed face. “I think I don’t deserve him, I guess. He is too good for me.” Jungwoo looks down at his fingers. “You shouldn’t be thinking like that, little boy. Everyone deserve to be love, no exception on that.” The nurse talk softly. .. if u think like that, people will think you just let people put a low value on you, do you understand?” Jungwoo still didn’t know what to say so he just nod at the advice. “We’re done. You can rest now.” After a few minutes, Jungwoo already asleep, he feels so tired after crying today.