Encounter at Sea

Daydream [Oneshot Dump]

just a 1.5k thing i wrote based on a funny comic i saw  /coughs

definitely do not take this seriously and it is very   um   idk    fast paced? yeah

also my humour , sorry guys

 


Through circumstances which not even Myungsoo himself could fathom, he found himself in the middle of the sea on a semi-big ship together with an old man.

The old man was an old sailor, someone whom had been the captain of a crew with at least 40 man in his glory days. Those days were long past, and now Myungsoo was alone on this boat which had definitely seen better days.

“Shiver me timbers!” The captain yelled out, startling Myungsoo from his daily routine of staring into the horizon for five hours straight.

Carefully he turned around, following the bearded man's gaze. Upon a rock (a rock in the middle of the ocean?) sat something which looked like a mermaid.

Long black hair, skin as white as high class paper.

“Yar!” The old man stood next to Myungsoo. “Beware of the siren's song, lad. It is said to be a melody most sweet to men's ear.”

Myungsoo just blinked, staring at the creature he had thought only existed in fairytales.

“Hello! Lemme get that !” She hollered.

Myungsoo blanched; how was this supposed to be-

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of something hitting the water.

The captain had jumped out and was swimming towards the siren.

“Looks like this is the end, lad!” The old man yelled as he swam further away. “Bye!”

Myungsoo was numb, not knowing how to feel knowing he was all alone in the middle of the sea. He definitely didn't know how to steer a ship, the old man had done all the work while Myungsoo just stared out at sea.

With a sigh he decided to take a nap, maybe it would help him see things clearer.

He set towards the captain's quarters, seeing as the old man wouldn't need it anymore.

Yet, it was not empty.

Inside was another one of those sirens, but this one was male. Black, long-ish hair, pale skin, an absolutely gorgeous face, and a narrow waist he had an urge to touch. The fin was a soft pink colour, which definitely complimented the siren's looks.

“Hello,” the siren spoke, voice all melodious.

He had to fight not to be affected, to remember the important things. “I'm not into fish.”

“Oh, my fin is a problem?” Suddenly the fin disappeared and was replaced by a pair of long, y legs.

Yikes.

Now there was a fully man on the bed.

Without meaning to Myungsoo stared between the legs, thinking to himself how even the siren's was pretty.

“I'm not gay,” was Myungsoo's flat sounding reply this time.

“Yet you’re already hard.”

Myungsoo looked down, seeing his own strain against the pants.

Betrayed by my own .

“Yeah okay fine.” There was no point in fighting the inevitible anyways. “Just kill me. You want to drag me to the bottom of the ocean right?” At least it's how the story goes, as the old sailors tell it.

“No, I want you to kiss me,” the siren said instead.

Sure. Myungsoo could do that too, why not.

He stalked over to the bed and pressed the other man into it, kissing so hard he made the siren gasp out in surprise.

One thing led to another and soon he had his tongue deep into the mouth and was unconsciously grinding his crotch down.

But the sound of wood splintering and the feeling of the ship rocking hard caused Myungsoo to jump up in confusion, while a sense of realisation dawned on the siren.

“Oh!” he got up. “He's here!” Excitedly he bounded out of the room, with Myungsoo following closely.

Outside a big, long purple tentacle held onto the ship.

“Hey friend!” the siren patted the tentacle gently. “It's my friend the Kraken,” he directed at Myungsoo.

Nothing could surprise him today so he just nodded.

Now he had the option of either letting the siren or the Kraken kill him. Oh boy, not everyone had the chance to choose their death. How wild.

“Hey, do you wanna come with me?”

The siren it is, then. Myungsoo nodded.

“Cool.” The creature jumped out into the water, his legs changing back into a fin midair. It was quite elegant. “Come!” The man yelled up at Myungsoo, eyes shining with delight.

With a sigh, Myungsoo jumped into the water and didn't even flinch when the siren grabbed his arm.

Yet, he didn't get pulled under. Instead they silently watched as the Kraken, which was located right underneath them, was busy destroying the ship.

“He'll give us a ride after he's done smashing the ship,” the siren shared in a calm voice. “Kraken loves destroying ships, he listed it as his second favourite hobby.”

Myungsoo had to ask. “Second? What's the first?”

“Knitting, of course.”

There was nothing ‘of course’ about it.

Only planks were left of the ship, floating on the calm water, and Myungsoo realised a little too late he had forgotten to ask what getting a ride from the Kraken entailed. A thick tentacle had slid around both of them, pulling them flush together as it tightened and lifted them high up in the air before swimming away at an alarming speed.

Well, didn’t seem like Myungsoo was getting drowned today.

Arms slid around his neck, big round eyes peering at him. “My name is Sungjong, by the way.”

“I'm Myungsoo.”

A cute smile appeared on the pretty face. “So, Myungsoo, the trip back will take some time...”

Seconds later they were engaged in a heavy makeout session as the wind pulled at their hair, and as the Kraken carried them off to their destination.

A destination which ended up being a lonely island in the middle of the ocean.

“Thanks,” Sungjong said as the Kraken gently placed them on the beach. He had changed into his long legs again, making him able to stand. Another tentacle went high and seemed to grab at something from the middle of the jungle, before returning and giving Sungjong something.

It was a yellow, knitted sweater.

“For me?” Sungjong yelled out in happiness. “It's beautiful, thank you!” He quickly pulled it over his head. It was a big sweater, reaching to his mid thigh and definitely not suited for this hot climate, but maybe sirens got cold easier?

Myungsoo had to admit Sungjong looked absolutely adorable in it.

The Kraken gently patted Sungjong on the head before disappearing.

“Okay let's go.”

This day definitely couldn't get weirder, but Myungsoo was happy to be on land again. He never should have agreed to join the old man, but he also needed to get away desperately.

If he hadn't left he would have faced execution for seducing the mayor's daughter.

Which was unfair really, all Myungsoo had ever done to her was meeting her eyes for half a second.

Maybe this place, wherever it was, would be better.

Hand in hand they walked through the thick jungle before they came upon a wooden two stories house.

“Dad, I’m home!” Sungjong yelled as he opened the door and sauntered inside, pulling Myungsoo in with him.

“Welcome home, sweetheart!” A man in a pink apron ran towards them, pulling Sungjong into a tight hug. “I made your favourite dish for dinne-“ The middle aged man paused, seemingly finally noticing Myungsoo. “Who is this?”

“This is Myungsoo. He is my boyfriend.”

Myungsoo had not agreed to such a thing, but considering how extremely nice it felt to both kiss Sungjong and have his body against his, he didn't really mind.

The middle aged man's eyes widened, shining brightly. “Oh! Your very first boyfriend! Welcome to our humble home! You'll join us for dinner, right?” He ushered Myungsoo into the dining room and made him sit down. “So tell me all about yourself! Where are you from? Your hobbies, your parents. Any siblings? And-“ He stilled and turned to Sungjong. “Where's your mother?”

“She's out drowning an old man, I think she'll be home soon though.”

Wait. Myungsoo's eyes widened slightly. Had the siren who drowned the old captain been Sungjong's mother? What kind of family was this?

The middle aged man's eyes were shining again as he sighed dreamily. “I remember when your mom tried to drown me, but then we fell in love and had you. Ah, such wonderful memories.”

Yup, definitely a weird family. Myungsoo decided to eat quietly as the middle aged man kept monologuing, even when he realised Sungjong's mother had a fin full time he didn't want to question how they had managed to get Sungjong (he was scared of the answers).

Come evening, after going out to the backyard pond to greet Sungjong's mom who was relaxing while reading book, Myungsoo found himself with his legs tangled with Sungjong's in a comfortable, yet small bed.

His front was pressing against Sungjong's soft back, and he had his nose buried in the silken hair.

Breathing in, Myungsoo enjoyed the smell of vanilla and tightened his hold around the siren.

Yeah, he could definitely get used to this life.

Even if it felt as if he had just stepped into a crazy, alternate dimension.