Accident

Daydream [Oneshot Dump]

Based on this incorrect quote

 



 

With trepidation and cold, sweaty palms, Myungsoo knocked on the door of the apartment directly above his own.

Nervousness was close to stopping his heart and it didn't get better when he heard footsteps from the other side and the door opened, revealing his way-too-pretty neighbour, Lee Sungjong.

A friendly smile was on the silken lips and the door opened wider. “Come in, Myungsoo.”

Okay, he didn't seem mad. Myungsoo hoped this meant he could save their budding friendship.

“Just sit down,” Sungjong pointed at one of the stools by the counter.

It was the first time Myungsoo was in his apartment, and despite being a nervous wreck he couldn't resist looking around. It looked much like his own apartment, of course, even the walls were painted the same, but the decorations were both sleek and a little more colourful than his own.

The light was dimmed, creating a warm atmosphere.

Myungsoo looked back into the kitchen, where Sungjong was busy opening a wine bottle.

“Do you know why I asked you to come up here?”

Yeah, there it was. Myungsoo closed his eyes and breathed in. “Because I accidentally sent you a picture of my ?”

The sound of wine being poured stopped. “Accidentally?”

“Yeah, I meant to send you a cute picture of my cat, but I pressed the wrong picture and didn't notice until it was too late.” After that Myungsoo had thrown away the phone in panic, not daring to look at it until he got a call from Sungjong urging him to come upstairs.

Myungsoo both hated himself, and definitely regretted ever taking a picture of his (bad drunk decision).

Daringly he opened his eyes, meeting Sungjong's unreadable ones. “Please, I hope you won’t feel disgusted by me.”

Sungjong blinked, seemingly thinking for a few long seconds before pouring wine again. He slipped one glass to Myungsoo and kept one for himself, nipping at it gently.

“I'm not disgusted by you,” he said in the soft, pleasant voice. Involuntarily Myungsoo shivered; he could listen to that voice all day. He breathed out in relief, taking a swig of the wine as well. “In fact, I was impressed.”

Myungsoo nearly choked on the wine, coughing as he struggled to swallow it.

Sungjong placed his glass down on the counter and rested his arms, eyes twinkling. “I thought it was your way of proposition me, and I'm kind of disappointed that it was an accident.”

Myungsoo gulped hard, placing his glass down as well. “Then let's pretend it wasn't an accident.”

The pink lips stretched into a brilliant, pleased smile. Thin fingers reached over the counter and touched Myungsoo's hand.

That night Myungsoo got intimately familiar with Sungjong's voice and realised he enjoyed it even more when it was full of pleasure.

Come morning, with the two wrapped around each other, Myungsoo guessed that sometimes being unlucky and clumsy could serve him good outcomes.