War

Daydream [Oneshot Dump]

Inspired by this

Expect many more of these, my friend and I are doing a challenge once a week where i have to use these quotes as prompts :*

 


 

War.

This was war.

Myungsoo had ordered some chicken and hadn’t been able to eat it as soon as it arrived, leaving it in the dorm room kitchen for 20 minutes.

In hindsight, he knew it was a stupid decision. Leaving his chicken in a visible spot when he was sharing a dorm full of hungry boys?

But, coming back and seeing his chicken gone? He saw red. He was ready to kill.

“Who the hell ate my chicken?” Myungsoo nearly roared, feet hitting the floorboards hard as he ran out into the living room area where most of the guys were seated.

“I’m going to ki-“

“It was me.”

Immediately Myungsoo deflated, his previous anger replaced by soft feelings and the fluttering of butterfly wings.

Sungjong stared at him with a guilty, yet adorable expression.

“Kiss you,” Myungsoo finished. “I’m going to kiss you. You know I love you the most right?” At this point his voice was all dreamy, as he stared at Sungjong’s lovely face.

“Ugh disgusting,” Sungyeol grunted, but Myungsoo ignored him.

A hint of a blush had settled on Sungjong’s cheeks. “Um-“

Not even bothering to wait for whatever his beloved was trying to say, Myungsoo went to sit down next to Sungjong on the floor and pulled him into a hug, promptly pressing a kiss on the sweet lips.

The chicken was forgotten by the time Sungjong melted into Myungsoo’s hug and nestled against him.