Is this seat taken?

Daydream [Oneshot Dump]

Based on this

Just a little drabble to start things off


 

“Hey.”

Myungsoo looked up from his book in surprise, his eyes widening comically when he saw the boy in front of him.

Lee Sungjong, the most popular boy in his school. Known for his easy going nature, and his really beautiful looks. Guys like him were really sought after at an all boys school.

“Hi,” Myungsoo mumbled back meekly, his voice breaking and cheeks flushed. He too was weak for Sungjong, like most of the guys at this school.

“Is this seat taken?” Sungjong did a small pointing notion, which was directed right at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was currently seated at one of the benches on the courtyard, enjoying the nice spring weather.

“No,” he mustered out.

“Great!” Sungjong grabbed the book out of Myungsoo's hands, surprising the timid boy, and put it down on the bench before plopping onto Myungsoo's lap. He sat sideways, with his arms around Myungsoo's shoulders.

“Wha-“ Myungsoo's face heated up drastically, his head nearly spinning.

Lee Sungjong was seated on his lap.

“I've seen you looking at me,” Sungjong said in a cheery tone. “You're not exactly subtle.”

Myungsoo stared up into the big eyes, throat a little dry. “Everyone stares at you.”

“True,” Sungjong shrugged. “But you're the only one whose staring is kind of cute. Especially when you start blushing.” He leaned down, their foreheads touching. “Most guys here just wanna a pretty boy, since that's the closest they'll get to a girl while at this school,” his voice sounded a little bitter. “But you,” Sungjong's pretty pink lips stretched into a cute smile. “You're different, aren’t you?”

It was true. Myungsoo knew 80% of the guys who were into Sungjong only felt a physical attraction.

Meanwhile Myungsoo had dreams of cute coffee dates and cuddles. Of course there was the physical attractiveness too, but it wasn't a pure ual interest like most of the other guys.

“I’m- I-“ Myungsoo was still not over having Lee Sungjong sitting on his lap, and being so close he could feel warm breath on his lips was not helping.

“God, you're adorable,” Sungjong murmured. “Okay, let me help you.” He his bottom lip. “Are you straight?”

“No,” Myungsoo mumbled.

“Do you like me?”

“Yes.”

“Then yes, you are different.” Sungjong was grinning widely and it had a violent effect on Myungsoo's poor heart. “Now, how about we have lunch together tomorrow? Out here?”

“Ye-yes.” Myungsoo gulped, his voice having gone weaker and his vision blurry; Sungjong wanted to spend time with him.

“Perfect.” Sungjong spoke in a whisper, leaning so close their lips were brushing. Myungsoo started to feel faint. “I'll see you tomorrow then.” With that Sungjong got up, an amused glint in his eyes. “Remember to keep my seat available.” He winked and laughed softly, before leaving a mind blown Myungsoo.

Myungsoo breathed in deeply and put his hand over his rapidly beating heart.

He had a date.

With his crush.

Oh my god.

He grabbed the book and pressed it against his face, trying to hold back a ridiculously happy giggle.

The rest of the school year was bound to be exciting.