chapter 9

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov

 

I keep on thinking for a few days about what Tiffany said. I can’t concentrate t anything. I always space out. While clinic hours, instead of treating patient I space out again. I don’t know how long.

 

Yuri knock my head suddenly, “what happen to you? After you coming back from your home, you space out more than usual”

I glare at her and said “nothing”

“you know what, I know you so well the back of my head. I can read you inside and outside, if you forget we are friend since dipper, I just remind you”

This girl seriously, I forgot that she knows me well, I can’t hide anything from her.

“ok something is bothering me, but let us discus on free time”

With the she gives me understanding nod and look at me in the eyes telling to focus in my duty.

I said “ok, ok, I will”

 

 

 

 

 

Since the day I didn’t see her. She didn’t come to class, she didn’t come for clinical posting. It makes me worried.

At night Yuri come to my room. She sits on my bed as her.

“ok, Sica, tell me what is bothering to you. Is it your parents again?”

“no” I replied shortly. She looks at me for some minutes like trying to something. Then she sid

“tell me what is it?”

i know I can’t hide from her so I tell,

“first of all, I meet mom and dad. They offer me to eat melon and cucumber, for the first time I saw their warm smile. So at first I got reluctant but seeing their warm smile, I don’t to turn down their offer. So I eat. I am hospitalised for two days. You know, I hate them but I had soft spot for them to. No matter what they are still my parents”

 

‘Sica, you might die. You know that. Why didn’t tell them instead. Thanks god. You survive. Are you okay now?”

“I am completely fine now. One that bother my mind recently is not that”

“then what?”

“is that, Tiffany”

“what her”

I told Yuri everything without leaving even comma.

 

After a few minutes of silent, she told me

“Sica, I saw your happiness in your eyes whenever you talk about her. Is your decision. I won’t say much. I don’t want to interfere in your personal matters but only I want is your happiness. If you feel you are happy with her then, ok. And I know your parents won’t agree. But only your happiness is necessary. Only once also you can be happy, Sica. Whatever your decision is, I will support you”

 

I feel s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter