chapter 7

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

Author’s pov

 

 

 

Jessica is being taken to emergency room. While she is inside, everyone is walking up and down. They are restless because they are worried. Yes, Mr and Mrs jung is worried sick of their daughter inside the emergency room lying lifelessly.

 

 

 

After almost an hour, doctors come out. Everyone approach the doctor

 

“how is my daughter” Mrs jung is the first one to asked.

 

“now she is fine, she will be transfer to her room now. Sir and ma’m, I want to discus to her problem. Can you both come to my office.”

 

 

 

With that both Mrs and Mr Jung follow the doctor, for Kyrstal, she went to the room where Jessica is transfer.

 

 

 

Krystal come inside the room. She looks at the lifeless body lying on the bed connected with wire and monitor screen, indicating heart beat.

 

 

 

“unnie why did you do that, you still love them, that much, even to sacrifice your life, why are suffering alone. I am so helpless and useless unnie” with that krystal sob uncontrollably.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile inside the doctor office,

 

 

 

“ma’m and sir, Jessica had severe allergy in cucumber and melon, she can’t eat it. It may take her life. Now she is fine but in the future please don’t allow her to eat. She need be here for two days. After that she can be discharge”

 

“thank you doctor” mr jung said. They shake their hand and left the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs jung is sad, that she didn’t even know about her own daughter. But what to do everything is in past

 

 

 

 When they come to check Jessica, they say Krystal crying uncontrollably. But what to do both of them, Mrs and Mr Jung are cold heart .

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Jung said “why are crying like she is dead. She is already fine. And is her stupidy, if she knows she had allergy why to eat.”

 

 

 

Krystal looks so shock, she can’t believe the word that come out of her father.

 

While she is trying to form a word in her little brain Mrs Jung beat her

 

“take care of her, we have to leave now.” With that both Mrs and Mr jung left. It becomes putting oil in the burning fire to the krystal. It makes more anger, more hate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side, Tiffany is waiting for Jessica to come. She dressed nicely thinking how to impress the cold iceprincess. 

 

 

 

She looks in the mirror and talk to herself “tiffany, will she fall for you, like you fall for her?”

 

She looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter