chapter 10

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s pov

 

 

Words can’t express how I felt. tiffany and me are now dating. I never felt this much happy in my entire life. Before I want to left this world but now I have desire to live.

Why I didn’t meet her and fall her before. I loss so much time.

 

 

Now I am on my way to Tiff ‘s room for the tutor things. Yes, now I call her Tiff. Actually, I don’t need this tutor thing, because I know all the topic. But because of this, I can be with her. So we still continue.

 

But for Tiff, she doesn’t know. If she knows, she will be angry. I like to annoyed her. When she was angry she is so cute.

 

Actually, I purposely didn’t do well in college because I want to annoyed my parents. Now you know I am devil too. what to do, it runs in our blood. I am their daughter for nothing then.

 

When I reach her room, I open the door. She already gives me spare key. I saw my cute girlfriend sleeping. what to do, she is so cute.

 

I went to the bed slowly and sit on the edge of the bed, looking lovingly to her. By looking at her sleeping for a while, I look at her lips. I missed her lips.

 

I don’t know that she is awake, she asked me

“why are you pouting, don’t pout. You are so cute. I want to pinch your cheek.”

What I am pouting. I don’t know. Wait I feel so hot. My face is burning. Tiff since when you become so blunt. Is mine, but now you become too. i felt shy in your blunt word.

 

She looks at me and said “are you okay jessi”

“yea, I am fine.”

She put her hand in my forehead and asked worriedly

“jessi, you are hot, you are sick”

I felt more shy. You make me more embarrassed. But I replied

“I am okay. Let’s start reading, if not we will be late again”

Yes, I change the topic, before she keeps on talking to me about why I am pouting and this red and hot face.

 

But luck was not on my side, “jung, if you thought that I will forget. Then is big NO. why are pouting. Wait don’t tell me you are thinking something rated.”

I felt more embarrassed. I don’t look at her, I avoid eye contact and said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter