Chapter 14

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's Pov

 

I don't know anymore what to feel. But I felt like a big hole has been appear in my heart. Did I make a correct decision running away from home for two years. 

 

So many things has been happening here that I don't know. I thought I am hurt enough but I never realised my action other people too..

 

Here now I am in the front of a door. Hesitant myself whether to knock or not. I come all this way after hearing what my father said.

 

Ok don't be just knock the door. You have to face her no matter what. After gathering all the courage I have I knock on the door. 

 

I heard a weak and soft voice 'come in'

I open the door and went inside. There I saw Tiffany lying on the hospital bed with so many wire supporting her. She look so weak. 

 

I stare at her for a while and she stare at me too. She look shock. 

'Hey' I was the one who broke the silence

She smile weakly and replied 'hi' 

She is so weak and her smile doesn't reach her eyes anymore. 

It broke my heart so much that it suffocate me. I stare at her for a while and said

'Why did you hide it from me. Why?? Why did you make me hate you? Why did you do this? Why did you push me away tiff'

I was crying at this moment. She was lying there fighting for her life while all this time I am blaming her. What am I doing all this time. 

 

Now I get the real meaning of love. Love is not about together and showing each and everything. It's all about understanding and care. Love can be in different way. 

 

She did all those thing to protect me. But seeing like this really hurt me. 

 

She look at me and said 'hey Jesa, don't cry. Crybaby you look so ugly when you cry'

'You still have guts to joke at this time' I said smiling a bit. 

'How are you? ' tiff asked. 

'I am so happy that I want to break down' I repleid sacrasticly. 

Ok course I love her so much, I run away from all of them because they hurt me so much but I don't have the will to hate Tiffany. 

'Let's talk after ok.. You look tired take a rest. I will wait for her' I said to her. 

She look at me and said 'Ok'. 

After that she fall sleep might be she was tired from all this medication and from all this wired that connect to her. 

 

________________________________________________________

2 years Ago

Au

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter