chapter 4

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s pov

 

 

Jessica is on her way to Tiffany room. She felt happy that she will be seeing that eye smile girl. By looking at those smile, her days brighten. But she doesn’t want to approve it.

 

Jessica being Jessica being dense and bossy.

 

When she reached she compose herself not to show her excitement, maintain her cold aura and knock the door. But there was no response. She waits for few minutes and knock again. But still none.

 

She got panic, she is anxious thinking so many things like ‘did someone come and kidnaped her Tiffany, did her Tiffany hurt herself.’ Wait since when Tiffany becomes her. You have to admit yourself that you are already fall for the hwang stupid jung.

 

 

She knocks again and shout out the younger girl name but still no response. Atlast she can’t wait anymore. she turns the door knob, it open. Wait that hwang doesn’t lock the door. Wait someone broke in o what?

 

 

She calls the younger girl name but no response. She checked everywhere, she can’t find any trace for the eye smiling girl. At last she went to bathroom to check. She prayed to god “oh god, please let her be there”

 

With that she opened the door and found unconscious Tiffany lying on the floor. She didn’t know what to do. She looked once at the lying body and rush out to the Tiffany bed to take the blanket.

 

 

She thought she have to respect other, even though the other one is unconscious. So she closed her eyes and cover the lying figure with the blanket and carry in bridal style.

 

 

She lay the unconscious figure on the bed and rush to bathroom bathroom to take cold water. After taking the water in a bowl and a towel, Jessica approach the figure.

 

Jessica make the towel wet and put on the head of the figure. After about 10 minutes the eyes smile girl wake up.

 

Seeing that Jessica happily said “finally you are awake”

Tiffany look around and she found out that something is odd. Now she realised she is under the blanket. She shouts out too loud which make Jessica to cover her ears. Because of too much loud, Jessica heard ringing sensation in the ears.

So, Jessica said angrily “why was that?”

 

 

Tiffany doesn’t reply anything. Instead she keeps on hitting Jessica. And said

“you ert. What did you do to me.”

 

“W..H..A..T?” Jessica is so shock with the question. She helps the younger girl but the younger girl accused her.

 

Tiffany didn’t reply anything again. She wraps her whole body with the blanket and went to cubboard to take out her clothes. After picking her clothes she went to bathroom to dress up. She didn’t have a single spare to Jessica.

 

When she reached inside the bathroom she hit herself. She is too embarrassed. She looks at the mirror and talk to herself slowly so Jessica won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter