chapter 6

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica’s pov

 

 

Now I am inside the room, looking all vulnerable. Family time huh. Really, they think me as their family or what. And where is that brat, when I need her the most, I won’t find her. I come here because of her but she is nowhere to find.

 

 

 

She might be already known that I am here. But yet, she didn’t come. I will make her regret for leaving me alone.

 

Suddenly I heard a loud knock. I didn’t bother to open. If might be those two devil. Yea, they are devil to me. I wish I was not born in this family.

 

But my trend of thought for how much I hate them is disturb by soft voice.

“unnie, its me open the door.”

Without responding, I open the door leaving a space to enter her.

 

 

 

She looks at me and said in a shock voice

“unnie, why your eyes are all red and swollen. Are you crying? Did they say something again?”

“krys. Too many question. One question at a time” I said

“ok, are you crying”

“isn’t it obvious question that you are asking?”

Krystal roll her eyes, I think I annoyed her. But her worried back come back in a second and ask furthermore

“what did they say again, this time. did they force you something?”

“nope, mom treat me well, like she missed me. But me is me, I am not used to it. You know. Dad act as usual, cold”

“that is where your icy cold attitude come from”

“not only me then, little Jung” we laugh out loud. I forget why I cry just a moment ago. I know Krystal also did it to lift my mood.

 

I am so lucky for having such an understanding sister, we are like friend even though we have huge e, yes 5 years. Five year is too much time.

 

When she was little small, I am the one who babysit her. I don’t have playmate and I am not allowed to leave home. So I used to pay with her. I miss that time.

 

 

Krystal is in her teen. She is going to graduate her high school. But she is matured as compare to her age. She studied in State. Now she is here because of vacation.

 

Yes that is why we can’t meet as much as we want. I think I space out too long. I was greeted by Krystal worry face.

“unnie, you space for too long, what is running in your mind”

“nothing, how is life there”

“nothing is good, unnie I miss being with you. As you know already, too much expecta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter