chapter 5

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s pov

 

 

Today is Saturday, which means no class, no clinic. Free. Even though exam is near, Jessica didn’t care, she didn’t to waste her free day. She wants to convert it on sleep time. So she is still on deep slumber.

 

 

 

But her peaceful sleep time is disturbed by a loud ringtone of her phone. She stir a little bit not minding the ringing phone.

 

 

The phone keeps on ringing. She jolts up and mummer “if it is not important than I will killed the person whoever is calling”

 

She checks the screen and saw her little sister name. she is not angry anymore.

 

She pressed the green button n the screen and greet her sister

“hello, krys”

“hi, unnie”

“why did call me? You know that today is weekend, so it is my sleeptime now”

“um.. dad told me to called you. He asked me to inform you that we are going to have family lunch and dinner together. Today and tomorrow is family time”

 

By hearing the Jessica sigh loudly and said

“since when they have family time krys. Since when I become their family. In my knowledge I think I am not. So don’t worry mind me. Just enjoy your time.”

 

Krystal kept silent for a while and said

“unnie, don’t be stubborn. Dad and mom said it is important. They are going to announce something for you. And it is not important, most important is I miss you. How long you have been here. Unnie did you hate me too?”

With the sudden question, Jessica is shock. She try to tell something but nothing come out. She just mum and let her sister continue

“please unnie, even though you don’t want to come. Please for my sake, I am begging you unnie. By the diver is on the way get ready now unnie.”

 

“ok. I will come. I come because of you not for them. get it”

Then, Jessica heard a loud sound from the other line. She is panic.

“krysatl are you okay there, reply me”

 

The other line didn’t reply. She becomes more panic she shout

“don’t make me worried, krystal replied to me.”

 

“sorry unnie to make you worried. I just fall because I am too happy so I jump up and down on the bed”

Jessica roll her eyes and said

“this kid, be careful, you will get hurt”

“ok unnie, get ready you will be late. Bye”

Without giving anytime for Jessica, the other line cut off th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter