Chapter 13

Unexpected things
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica pov's

I don't know what happen to them during those years. But looking at them behaving like this shall I forgive them or will I be able to trust them again. 

 

 

'I am tired. Let's talk later.' I said to them and walk up to my room. I return back here thinking that I already can face them but you know what I still can't. 

 

Here I am standing at my room were I rarely stayed. Looking around I don't have any attachement to this room, but suddenly I saw the photo that sit ont the table beside the bed. 

 

I walk to the bed and look at the photo. Thats it. I thought I have already forgotten her but no I don't. Thats the photo that we take on the day that i run away. 

 

 

Remembering that i felt stupid and i felt used again and again. I had been trusting them again like a fool. May be they think I am easy to fooled. 

 

I got tired. Tired mentally and physically. I need to take some rest from this I have been. After some tosing around I finally fall sleep. You know I really love to sleep before but now I have rarely sleep well without any nightmares and I had difficulty in falling sleep. 

 

________________________________________________________

 

Authors pov

 

'Jessica come out dinner is ready' Mrs Jung call her from outside the room. 

Jessica open the door and walk out without even waiting or looking at mrs jung. May be she still had hatred toward them. 

 

Dinner is quite like a cold War or something. It is quite awkward and tension is on the air. 

Suddenly Mrs jung ask "where are you all this time? "

'Does it matter' Jessica replied 

'It's matter ok. You are my daughter for God sake. You always act with your stupid mind. Don't you think all of is worried sick. Don't you think how Tiffany will felt and how will she handle. You only think about yourself. You are selfish. I hope you have some conscious in your mind this time' 

With the sudden mentioning of Tiffany, Jessica suddenly stop eating and look at her parents with a face that is unreadable. 

Suddenly Mrs jung interjected. 

'Honey, let's talk after dinner properly'. 

But Jessica doesn't feel like eating anymore so she left the room and went out to get some fresh air. She start walking slowly to the garden. Her foot take her to the front of the tree where she lastly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter