The 138th Letter

The Letters (B.A.P)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

22-456 Apdong Road,

Suwon, Gyeonggi-do

 

September 2, 1967

 

Dear Youngjae,

Mrs. Yoo (actually, I’m just going to call her Misoo from now on. We’re no longer her students after all.) wanted me to tell you to eat healthy and that she misses our crazy banter. She’s taken a leave from school ever since she found out she is pregnant. Youngwon  is literally glowing more than her, you know - he’ll make a good father, I’m sure of it.

 

They always talk about you. Keep telling me how many gifts you’ve already bought for their unborn baby. How many times you call them just to talk to Misoo because you want the baby to know that you’re its uncle and so its able to recognise you when you meet him or her. I heard you even send their baby letters - you do know it’s unborn and can’t read yet, right?

 

I can tell how excited you are. You’re probably giddy and giggling in your sleep in anticipation of your future niece or nephew.

 

It gives me solace in knowing that you’re happy. I feel content.

 

But, Jae… are you still hurting? Why won’t you reply to me? I don’t understand what I need to do to get you to talk to me.

 

What am I doing wrong, Jae?What will make you come back?

 

Is it really that hard to send me a single sentence of “I’m okay. I forgive you.”? Either that or you just don’t want to forgive me yet.

 

And that just makes me feel worse, Jae. Did I hurt you that bad?

 

But, I won’t stop apologising and I won’t give up hoping you’ll come back.

 

I’m waiting, Jae.

 

I love you,

Daehyun

 

22-456 Apdong Road,

Suwon, Gyeonggi-do

 

October 16, 1967

 

Dear Youngjae,

you.

 

Seriously. Go yourself! You !

 

Who the do you think you are!?

Who the ing hell gave you right to just do as you please!?

 

You really only want me to keep begging you, huh? That’s all you want me to ing do for the rest of my pitiful life, HUH!? You bastard!

 

You think you’re so cool! You think you did me a favour by going away!? What do you think of yourself!?

 

Did I ing ask you to pity me!? Did I ask your to leave!? DID I EVER SAY I WANTED YOU GONE!?

 

NO! I NEVER DID!

 

I never asked you to go away! I never asked you to stop talking to me! I never aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter