Synchronicity - The Skies Where I Am Searching For The Sun

The Fairy Tales of The Moon and Sun

Long time ago a dragon was sealed into the depths of a mountain region forever to rest.
It was said that the awakening of the dragon would spell the end of the world.
For the dragon to remain calm, girls were chosen to become the so-called diva.
A human being that had to sing for the dragon so it remained calm.
Bearing the essence of sun and moon, they were the only one that were capable of the task. For an eternity to sing and forever to life yet death comes so fast.
Either by themselves or through the claws of the merciless dragon.

As the cruel fate bestowed upon the divas so was the fate of the guardian.
A human-turned dragon stood watch over the pit that lead to the place without return.
She bore the mask of the dragon.
A mask that robbed her very own freedom and will.
All that remained for her was to stay at the shrine and kill every intruder that dared to trespass on the holy ground.
Since that day millennia ago, she stood watch, witnessed the fate of so many divas that where sacrificed for the sake of fleeting peace. 
 



History repeats itself.
 



A girl, called Kim Yongsun or casually Solar, was taken away by the government because she was chosen as the next diva and as always was, the diva was trained with only one purpose in mind.

Singing.

But no one knew that she only had one of the essence needed.
She was only the sun and without the moon she will die as she would convert her own life force to supplement the missing moon to form both into the whole melody that would keep the dragon in its calm state.

Yet a girl won't accept the fate Solar was forced upon.
Her name was Moon Byulyi.

When her best friend was adducted, she was barely 8 years old and never understood what happened that day.
But when she was old enough she learned what awaited her friend from her past.
With no hesitation she collected her belonging or what was necessary and against the protest of her parents set out to rescue the one who she held dear for such a long time.
None could ever give her the happiness Yongsun had, and to keep a promise they made long ago close to her heart.

Her travel began from the start of the east to the end of the west.
She searched in every village for any information she could find, crossed sea and lakes, went up and down.
Even the tiniest hint would bring her forward as she would be one step closer to her goal.
Even if the way was difficult, no matter how bad she felt.
There's always a voice resounding in her head.
A melody that calmed her heart and soul.
And an image of the lost girl embraced in a bright, vibrant light. 
Moonbyul wanted to save that light with everything she has.
A smile that belonged to the girl she always dreamed off.

Seeing the image of the girl clad in white alongside the dragon.
Their voices echoed each other.
They knew, they were there in this world. 
 



Opening her eyes, she set her eyes on the castle where the truth is lying.
She already discarded the idea of asking village people and travelers for her entire life.
Even if it costs her head, she would force the answer out of the priestess of the dragon.

She was ready to die while doing it but she will not die until she would find her. 

"Wait for me. I'm coming for you."
 



That is the first part of the Synchronicity Saga. For anyone who does not know Vocaloid. It's basically a voice syntheziser which you make songs with. There are various 'characters' with each having an unique voice (it might be uncomfortable to listen too). I'll put the link of the original one and for the one of the english cover done by JoyDreamer and aFlowerSmiles (the video are all three songs together). Like always I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a nice day/night.

Original Part 1: Synchronicity Part 1 by Kagamine Len
Cover Part 1-3: Synchronicity by JoyDreamer & aFlowerSmiles
 



"From where did you get this from?", Hwasa asked curious. She never heard of so called Vocaloids.
"I was bored and went through Youtube, okay? I just randomly discovered these songs", Wheein answered.
"These?"
"Yeah. These. This song is Part 1 to the trilogy of the so called Synchronicity."
"Okay."