Little Solar And The Big Bad Hamster

The Fairy Tales of The Moon and Sun

On a sunny summer day, Solar happily walked through the forest with a basket full of tteokbokki which was her favorite dish, soju and some medicine. Her destination was her friend's house. She recently got ill when she fell into the nearby lake and her immune-system wasn't the best to begin with. So her friend tasked her with getting some medicine as she didn't have any for whatever reason. The food was just a added bonus for Solar to eat while taking care of her.

Unbeknownst to her, a shadow lurked between the trees having followed her since the girl entered the forest. She had only one goal in mind. "You will be mine."

Solar casually walked through the forest, bathing in the sunlight and the winds of the forest. Birds were chirping a beautiful melody. Suddenly a person jumped out of between the trees and stopped in front of her. "Oh my god. Don't scare me like that!", Solar half-screamed with a high-pitched voice. The girl in front of her had to cover her ear. "Aargh. My ears are bleeding." Feeling some guilt she quickly apologized to the stranger. "No worries. Feeling better again", she said and they looked at each other. Solar had to admit that the mysterious girl was really, really pretty. A silver-haired beauty who for some strange reasons looked like a hamster. But she thought it was cute. What are you thinking Solar! She had to gulp. She felt herself blushing. You've just met her. Calm yourself down, she thought, trying to deny her attraction to this beauty. Yet something drew her to this girl. And she looks so familiar. A cough derailed her train of thoughts. "Hey pretty girl. May I want to know where you are going?" "To a friend of mine. Why you ask?" "Because I do, too.", the other one replied, "but I might lost myself around here." "Oh really? What's your friend's name?" As there's only one person living in the forest the name fell quickly. Solar told her which direction to go and as she wanted to go ahead she was stopped by the girl. The other girl told her to get some flowers. They might cheer her friend up. Solar liked the idea and jumped like a 5 years-old kid on the spot. Without another word she ran off to a flower field nearby happily singing to a melody playing on her phone and left the stranger alone. "Perfect. Kekekeke." Suddenly she heard a high-note from far away. "No way, no way is that real."

While Solar picked flowers on the field, the other girl went her way to the the friend's house. Once she arrived there, she knocked on the door asking for entrance. "Who is there?", a voice came from inside. "Here's Solar!", she replied. "Coming", the voice answered and as soon she opened the door the person was knocked out. The girl pulled out a phone and called the ambulance. She had luck that the road that were used by cars came from opposite the direction the path used by people. Soon  the ambulance came and she explained with a worried look that she visited her friend. When she was about to go her friend collapsed. Nodding, the doctors took her away. "Hehehe. Nothing stands in my path now."

After Solar picked a bouquet of various flowers she re the path she left a while ago. In the distance she heard serenes which soon grew silent. Probably some wanderer who collapsed under the heat. Soon the happy girl reached the house which stood in contrast with the surrounding. While everything around was nature, the house was modern. Planned and organized. Solar knocked at the door. "Hi, it's me, Solar." "Come in. Door isn't locked." She never leaves the door unlocked. Slowly opening the door she took a peak into the room. No one was inside. Normally her friend would greet her and hug her like a bear. "Something is off", she mumbled but dismissed her thoughts just as quickly. She's happy that they are going to spend some time together. Solar placed the basket on the table. The house was basically just a small apartment. A sleeping room, bathroom and living room with a kitchen inside it. But it has quite a lot of space unlike the regular ones back in the city. She probably is in her room resting. Solar made her way there and saw her friend on the bed. Just like usual she would lie besides her. She looked to the side and made eye-contact with her 'friend'. The oblivious girl was puzzled. Somehow she looked different. 

"Why are your eyes so sharp?"
"So I can see you better."

"Why is your face so close to mine?"
"So I can see you even better."

"Why did you just your lips?"
"My lips were dry."

"Why are your hands on my hips?"
"So I can be closer to you?"

"Why the hell are you doing this?"
"Because you're pretty."

"Isanghae!"

Solar pushed herself away from that girl. She wasn't her friend. It was some random stranger who broke into her house and waited for her! But as soon as she took some distance she was forcefully drawn back and pinned down. Under this girl. "You're the one from earlier!", she said and struggled to free herself but to no use the silver-haired girl was vastly stronger than her. "Keen eyes, Miss Kim Yongsun." Her struggle stopped and turned into surprise. She didn't gave away her real name to her but how did she knew her name? "Are you a stalker or something?!?", Solar accused her. "Ouch that hurts", the girl answered playfully, "ain't one of those creepers. So sad that you don't recognize me though." "Then care to say who you are?" "Don't remember you're childhood friend, huh. How cruel." Suddenly it hit Solar. No wonder that she looked so familiar. "Byulyi!", she screamed in her face. Byulyi shortly put some distance between them. "If you keep this up, I'll be deaf in no time."  "You'll be deaf if you don't let me go. Now!" "Sorry dear but...", she made her way to Solar's ear, "...I have some business to do here, Little Solar." Despite the heat of the summer she felt a cold shiver running down her spine but she also felt the heat rising. And the longer she looked at Byulyi, her resistance slowly crumbled into nothing. "You want it just as much as I do, don't you?", Moonbyul whispered seductively. Her lips were mere centimeters away from Solar's, their eyes locked in an intense stare battle and heavy breathing. For Solar it was the last straw.  
Throwing all rational thinking away, Solar let herself succumb to the temptation called Byulyi and pulled her by collar to her, sealing the deal with kiss. "Eat me. I'm all yours, you Big Bad Wolf", Solar said with a grin. "As you wish, my Little Red Riding Hood." 

Shedding their gray and red clothes they shared a day like none other.
 


 

That's it for the re-imagined Little Red Riding Hood. For this I just took a few parts of the story like the wolf (Moonbyul) appearing in front of LRRH (Solar) and asking for the direction and some smaller details but overall it is geared towards Moonsun instead of Moonbyul eating Solar and her friend (although it did apply to Solar in another sense). For the next one I'll do a three part story based on the Vocaloid song series Synchronicity. After that I either do Cinderella or Romeo and Juliet (no worries they won't die...hopefully).

Leave a comment if you like and like always I hope you enjoyed the story and have a good day/night. 
 



"Don't you think you strayed to far from the story?", Hwasa asked.
"Pffff. I bet that Moonbyul-unnie would have actually done that", Wheein answered.
"How would you know."
"You know Moonbyul. She would do everything to get into Solar's pants."
"Truth."