Shy Boy

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung smile due to the warm he felt next to him, the previous thoughts to open his eyes cut in a blink of eyes. Jinyoung snuggled closer to the warm until he felt lips on his forehead.

"Morning, baby..." Jinyoung wanted to pretend as if he yet to wake up but that definitely was not going to happen.

Mark planted a kiss on Jinyoung cheeks and eyes.

"What are you doing on my bed?" Jinyoung opened his eyes and Mark shocked.

Mark wanted to answer but the bedroom door open, showing Jinyoung's father face grinning at them.

"I heard from Omma you two were fighting last night but looking at how waste Jinyoung because of his jealousy, so i don't have to worry. Anyway, Mark even though Jinyoung is going to be clingy to you as per what i saw last night, please make sure to come to office." Jinyoung's father winked and that made Jinyoung cheeks coloured with pink.

Mark giggled to see Jinyoung reaction. Mark ruffled Jinyoung hair and smile.

"That's the answered and see you later." Mark rushed out from the room since he need to be in the office before Mr. Park. Jinyoung's mother insisted to give Mark a breakfast that she pack the food for him.

Jinyoung still don't want to go out from his room. He tried hard to recall back the last night incident. Jinyoung remembered everything and he pulled up his hair.

"I'm in mess." Jinyoung shouted.

 

Jinyoung is sipping a coffee when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Jinyoung kicked the boy shin because he was being late.

"Yah! You should be my best friend." Jaebum shouted.

"Yes, up until yesterday." Jinyoung gave a death glared.

"I did it because you are my bestfriend and I know how much Mark threw an effort to get you back from Youngjae.” Jaebum read the menu while talking to Jinyoung who is definitely gave him an unamused face.

“So, you really thoughts that we are going to be happy together.” Jinyoung pouted.

“Looked at the mark, I believe you are going to be happy.” Jinyoung blushed. He did remember the memory of last night.

“Seriously, at least give your bestfriend sometime to act cool.” Jinyoung put his head on the table, knows that this is going to be the group teased later.

Jaebum could only laughed at how cute Jinyoung when he was embarrassed.

“You such a cute shy boy to Mark Tuan. No wonder, he always love to make you embarrassed.” Jaebum giggled, remembered how much Mark used to tease Jinyoung during high school.

Jinyoung looked up and sighed.

“He should not play with my heart before. Why must he be confused with his own feeling for me just because Youngjae comeback from oversea and said he still love him.” Jinyoung still feel hurt by Mark choice.

“But in the end, the one he choose is you, Jinyoung-ah.” Jaebum sips his ora

Please log in to read the full chapter