9 - Can't Live Without You

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark too busy with department meeting that he forgot to charge his phone. Mark supposed to go to Shanghai, tomorrow but change in schedule due to some business meeting so he will be fly tonight. Mark drive back home and his mother was waiting for him with foods.

“Evening, Mama and Papa. I’m home.” Mark greeted.

“Evening, Mark. Did Jinyoung give you a call?” Mama Tuan asked but Mark only shook his head.

“My phone died while I’m busying myself with the meeting.” Mark sat on the couch in front of his father who was watching a news.

“You both probably need times, so this will be a good way. Jinyoung love you that’s not gonna change. His parent knew that too.” Papa Tuan gave a courage towards Mark.

“I know, I should not force him to easily accept myself after what I had done to him.” Mark took a deep breath, trying to calm himself whenever he thought about the past.

“Let’s eat. You have a flight to catch and don’t forget to charge your phone.” Mark giggled at his mother word.

After the dinner, Mark took a shower and his parent drive him to the airport. Jinyoung’s parent also comes to send him off. Mark hugged them and about to enter the immigration when his phone ringing. Mark frowned when he saw Jaebum’s name.

“Yes, Jaebum.” Mark answered.

“Mark, I’m going to kill you!” Jaebum shouted in the other side.

“I don’t have time to fight with you. I’m done here and see you after a week.” Mark about to end the call but he heard Jaebum said ‘wait’.

“Jinyoung on his way to airport and probably driving likes crazy to catch you. I don’t even have time to tell him that you are going to Shanghai only for a week because he went without anything but his wallet. Jinyoung tried to call you so many times using my number but he not able to reach you until few hours ago, his parent text me about the change of flight and I inform him.” Jaebum word scared Mark.

“What? No, I’m not going anywhere if Jinyoung is coming to me!” Mark dragged his luggage out from the immigration lane and smile widely to his and Jinyoung’s parent.

“Great. If you need to go because of the company maybe you should get another flight ticket for Jinyoung too.” Mark laughed upon Jaebum suggestion and they ended the call with hearty goodbye.

Mark hugged Jinyoung’s mother.

“Omma, your son is on his way to be with me, one more time.” Mark rest his chin on Jinyoung’s mother shoulder.

Jinyoung’s father could only shook his head when he saw Mark being lovely over his wife.

“I got son in-law who is going to steal my wife.” Jinyoung’s father commented.

“Oh, don’t start. You know better how much Jinyoung being love by her.” Papa Tuan pointed at his wife and they laugh.

After 30 minutes, they saw Jinyoung with red cheek and nose, running toward Mark and sobbed inside the older

Please log in to read the full chapter