8 - Breaking The Ice

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark and Jinyoung is now sitting in the café near the hospital after getting a long lecture from Jaebum. Jaebum said that he wants Mark to agree before Jinyoung decided. Jaebum understand Mark reason for helping Youngjae and he also understand Jinyoung for wanting to leave.

“Jinyoung-ah, please don’t go.” Mark looked up to meet his fiancé eyes.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“I don’t want to get hurt again.” Jinyoung voice full of sadness.

Mark change to sit next to Jinyoung, Mark took Jinyoung hand into his, interlink their hand that perfectly fit each other and pulled the younger to look at him.

“I know that I’m hurting you. I know that I’m disappointing you with all the decisions that I have made for Youngjae but now, Jaebum is awake and I’m not going to let you go.” Mark paused and he looked to see Jinyoung reaction.

“I miss you so much.” Mark continued when Jinyoung did not react to him.

Jinyoung pulled his hand from Mark and stood up.

“I will tell Mama and Papa about our relationship. I don’t think you need me.” Jinyoung left and Mark knew he cannot stop Jinyoung not after what he did.

 

 

                Youngjae went to visit Jaebum after Jaebum update the group that he is recovering and awake. Youngjae walked into the room and he saw Jinyoung was peeling the apple for Jaebum and both seem surprised with his visit. Youngjae could see Jinyoung is not in good state but why Jinyoung looked like he lost his soul when Jaebum has woke up.

“Hi, I just come to visit since I heard Mark had come this morning.” Youngjae put the flower but something made his heartbeat going faster than usual, Jaebum’s gaze.

Jinyoung smiles at Youngjae and pull him to sit on the chair near to Jaebum.

“I have to go to eat for a while. Can you help me to look after Jaebum for a while?” Jinyoung took his coat and squeezed Jaebum’s hand before leaving.

Jaebum took the pillow and put behind his back so he able to sit down on the bed. Youngjae saw the struggles and he help Jaebum, they are so close that Youngjae can hear Jaebum heart beating as faster as his. Something feel so weird, Youngjae feel likes there is comfort between them instead of awkwardness. Youngjae and Jaebum stared at each other, Jaebum caress Youngjae fringe and Youngjae flinched.

“Sorry, just…” Jaebum said when he saw Youngjae guilty face.

Youngjae shook his head.

“It’s not just your fault, I feel something too.” Youngjae looked at Jaebum before sitting back at the chair previously sat by Jinyoung.

Jinyoung walked along the park with a mineral water in his hand. Jinyoung sat on the bench near the basketball court and he remember how much he love to see Mark playing basketball with Jackson back in their school days.

“Hey…” Jinyoung looked up to see Jackson was standing next to him.

Jinyoung smiles and Jackson took a sit next to him.

“You are not going to forgive Mark, aren’t you?” Jackson asked and Jinyoung said nothing.

“When did you come?” Jinyoung asked.

“After I met Mark crying at my doorstep, asking for me to talk to you.” Jackson looked at Jin

Please log in to read the full chapter