7 - The Real Love

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                Another month pass slowly for Jinyoung and Mark, their lovely friends could not do much since Mark stick with his decision while Jinyoung start to work harder than he already had to do. Jackson greeted Mark and Youngjae who comes to his house for dinner. Tonight, Jackson and Bambam had planned to have brotherly dinner at their new house as house warming party. Yugyeom said that he will come with Jinyoung since Jinyoung just back from Japan.

“I miss Jinyoung hyung, it has been a month and I heard that he is too busy at office. Everytime, I came to visit Mark hyung in the office, Jinyoung hyung always not at his place and sometimes, I thoughts he was trying to avoid both of us.” Youngjae said while helping Bambam at the kitchen.

Bambam could only sighed and he patted Youngjae back.

“He is just to busy. You don’t have to worry about it.” Bambam said to comfort Youngjae.

A door rang, and Jackson opened the door. Jackson expected to see Jinyoung and Yugyeom but Yugyeom was standing there alone.

“Where is Jinyoung?” Jackson asked, and that name made Mark look at the door.

Yugyeom just shook his head.

“I dropped him at his house because he looked so tired.” Yugyeom gave the gift Jinyoung send for Jackson and Bambam.

Yugyeom sat in front of Mark and he looked at Mark who was trying hard to avoid Yugyeom’s stared.

“Hyung, don’t you want to check on him? Aren’t you worrying about him?” Yugyeom asked Mark since he knew that Mark was having the same feeling as what he has right now.

“Oh, Yugyeom! Where is Jinyoung hyung?” Youngjae came from the house and walked to the barbeque place.

“Oh, hi Youngjae hyung. Jinyoung hyung I sent him home since he looked likes he will pass out anytime.” Yugyeom hugged Youngjae and his question never get answered.

“I miss him.” Youngjae put the meat on the table and sat on Mark’s lap.

Mark was taken a little but he let’s Youngjae being the way there used to be years ago. Yugyeom and Jackson could only busy themselves with something else to avoid seeing Youngjae with awkward Mark. Bambam comes with plates of vegetables and with same question as Youngjae and Yugyeom answered for 3rd times.

“Jinyoung hyung, when actually he got engage with Jaebum hyung?” Youngjae asked Yugyeom while they grill the meat.

“Engage?” Yugyeom asked back.

“Yes, Mark-hyung took Jinyoung hyung engagement ring from his finger when we visited Jaebum hyung last month.” Youngjae word made Yugyeom speechless. Yugyeom thoughts Mark and Jinyoung still engage but now, he had another different feeling.

                Mark left Youngjae at his home and headed to his and Jinyoung apartment first time after the four months leaving Jinyoung alone. Mark unlocked the door and shocked at how dark the apartment. He the light and walked to their bedroom but even got more surprise to feel the warmer of Jinyoung present in the room. Mark took his phone and dialled Jinyoung number but got no answered. The cl

Please log in to read the full chapter