3 - Only You

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was working under Mark’s supervision for a month but Mark behave professionally when they are in the office as if there is nothing between them. Jinyoung thoughts that Mark would let him do whatever he wanted but Mark turned out to be a strict mentor. Jinyoung wanted to sulk over what had happen during their office hours, but knowing it’s childish and not the thing new CEO should behave Jinyoung going along with Mark.

“Tired?” Jaebum wanted to laugh when Jinyoung come to meet him.

“I rather took another year study rather than be Mark Tuan assistant.” Jinyoung complaint.

Jaebum could only laugh at his hopeless bestfriend.

“Youngjae said Mark is looking for you and he is coming soon.” Jaebum put the Mojito in front of Jinyoung.

Jinyoung sips his drink and Jaebum ready to be on stage. Jinyoung saw Youngjae coming from the back and helped Jaebum with the stage preparation. Jinyoung stared at Youngjae too long to Yugyeom like.

“You are still thinking about the past, I guess?” Yugyeom whispered at Jinyoung who only return the question with a bitter smile.

“Compared to me, Youngjae is so delicate and determine in what he did. Even a cold Im Jaebum also falling for him.” Jinyoung accepted Mark but he still wonder what about him that made Mark fall in love with, since Youngjae is perfect in Jinyoung eyes.

“Don’t compare yourself with his past lover. Mark hyung will be upset if he heard it, because he really love you.” Yugyeom really want this couple end up with marriage.

“I know, it just sometimes few thing bothers me.” Jinyoung took another sip of his drink and looked away from Youngjae.

Yugyeom knew Jinyoung always think too deep about simple think, Jinyoung will not stay enough knowing Mark love him.

“Hey, Nyoung. Future CEO.” Jackson comes alone and that what Jinyoung barely see.

“Where’s your beloved lover?” Jinyoung asked but Jackson ignored his question, instead sat next to Jinyoung.

Jackson ordered a heavy drink and Jinyoung could guess something is wrong.

“Don’t gave me that look guys.” Jackson said to Jinyoung and Yugyeom.

“Tell us, Seunnie.” Jinyoung knew Jackson have a soft spot whenever it’s come to Jinyoung.

Jackson thanks Yugyeom for the drink and take out his phone. Jinyoung and Yugyeom shocked to see a photo of Jackson kissing a girl.

“Your new lover?” Jinyoung asked.

“No, stupid. How could I love anyone else who is not Bambam?” Jackson sighed.

“So?” Yugyeom and Jinyoung frowned.

“My Ex-girlfriend and she came here few days ago. I just help her to tour around and that a thank kiss but one of Bambam friend saw us at the airport and send him the photo.” Jackson sighed.

“I don’t think that only this photo could made him angry. You did not tell him about your ex-girlfriend was coming to Seoul and you are going to tour her around, aren’t you?” Jinyoung ready to interrogate Jackson because he hate a story about exes the most.

“I know, it’s my mist

Please log in to read the full chapter