5 - Friends and Lovers

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaebum and Jackson was sitting in the front while the other on the back. Having three couples in one car almost made Yugyeom wanted to vomit but he could not hide his happiness to see his brothers is happily with each of their other half. Yugyeom don't think about married because he prefer to stay single without commitment and most importantly he can get 6 people to love him rather than one. When Mark and Jinyoung broke up, all their friends thoughts that Youngjae is the reason and Mark being indecisive but when Youngjae and Mark decided to stay as only friend, they found how Youngjae has his own charms to capture someone heart. When Jaebum announced about his relationship with Youngjae everyone did not surprised because Youngjae is a sunshine to melted cold Jaebum. Now, Mark and Jinyoung is going to be married, Yugyeom can always see his two favorite people together.

"What are you listening?" Mark turned to his fiancee.

"Here." Mark gave Jinyoung his other earphone.

Jinyoung smile when Mark was listening to his Thank You by GOT7. Jinyoung leaning his head on Mark shoulder and Mark kissed top of his hair.

"Bammie, don't you ever try to let me give an advantage likes Mark hyung to Jinyoung hyung." Yugyeom said while pushing Bambam head away from his shoulder.

"But they are cute. I want to get coo too..." Bambam pouted and Jackson giggled from the front.

"They are but we are not." Yugyeom put the smiley pillow between him and Bambam. 

The rest could only laughed but Mark shush them since Jinyoung is sleeping.

"It's being long time since he joined our vacation." Jackson said while eyes on Jinyoung.

"Yes the last one probably few years back before Youngjae come to our school." Jaebum remember their friendship trip during summer every school break.

"If only i able to see how much Jinyoung hyung and Mark hyung love each other." Youngjae sighed.

"I'm at fault at that time. I should tell Youngjae that I'm in serious relationship with Jinyoung but I'm being swayed by my own feeling." Mark caress Jinyoung hair after putting the younger to sleep comfortly on his chest.

"I really hate Mark for hurting Jinyoung but love is not a forced so I'm trying to understand his decision." Jaebum said.

Youngjae knew how much Jaebum treasures Jinyoung. Jinyoung is so important to him that when Jaebum start to know that he fall in love with Youngjae, he wanted to put a stop because Youngjae is the reason for Jinyoung to run away. Luckily, Jinyoung approved their relationship and Jaebum start to give in.

"Bambam and I had a fight because of the two of you. We almost becomes an enemy instead of lover but your love for Jinyoung opened everyone eyes later. You keep on waiting with patience." Jackson smiled, proud with his bes

Please log in to read the full chapter