10 - A Ring Of Wedding Bell

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

Youngjae walked upstairs, smiles place on his face and he greeted the guest with a bow. Youngjae will be the one who gonna play the wedding song for the two most anticipated marriage of the year. Their love story was published all over the magazines after the wedding has been announce past two months. Jaebum who was already inside the room with Jinyoung smile brightly when he saw his husband.

“Where is Jinyoung hyung?” Youngjae looked around.

“He goes to washroom for how many times which I’m not counting.” Jaebum laughed.

“Aren’t he the one who was so excited last week saying that Mark look alike a corpse while preparing this wedding?” Youngjae surprised that Jinyoung is nervous when he keeps on teasing Mark about the wedding day.

“It’s fresh to see this side of Jinyoung.” Jaebum sat on the couch and Youngjae joined him.

Jinyoung came out from the washroom, he looks at Youngjae and pouted.

“Jaebum said that I’m cute but I really wanted to vomit, Youngjae-ah. Too many people are going to watch us.” Jinyoung whining with his bow tie not in place.

Youngjae laughed and stood up to help Jinyoung with his suit. The stylists who was inside the room could only smile to see the mess groom.

“Mark Tuan is in love with you and that fact enough for you to calm down.” Youngjae grabbed Jinyoung shoulders to give him strength.

Jinyoung smiles cutely at Youngjae comfort word.

“He is whipped.” Jinyoung commented.

“Park Jinyoung!” Jackson opened the door with live cam in his hand.

Jinyoung eyes widen and Bambam gave the flower bouquet.

“Hey beautiful.” Mark entered the room and everyone in awe with how handsome Mark with his wedding suit.

Jinyoung looked at Mark from head to toe before walked toward his future husband.

“Okay, I’m going to start this video interview.” Jackson said pushing Jaebum away from the couch to give the two future husband and husband a place to sit down.

Bambam and Youngjae could only laugh over Jaebum hissed.

“I have 4 questions 2 from the Jinyoung to Mark and 2 from Mark to Jinyoung.” Jackson gave the question to Bambam to ask the couple.

“Okay, let’s start with Mark to Jinyoung.” Jackson continued.

Bambam wanted to laugh his heart when he read the questions.

“Are you 10 years old, Mark hyung?” Bambam made everyone curious about the question.

“Bammie…” Jinyoung warned.

“Ugly.” Bambam stuck his tongue before smirked.

“Jinyoungie, when we were kid you stole my gift which given by Appa and Omma and I never know what inside it. Tell me, why?” Bambam finished the question with shrugged while everyone frowned not to know how to react.

“How old are you when this happen?” Jackson asked Mark.

“12 years old.” Mark answered while Jinyoung seem to be collecting his word to give an

Please log in to read the full chapter