4 - Love In The Air

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

The succession event is happening in a good way, Jinyoung is now a new CEO and lots of congratulation received from their partner. Jinyoung was talking with the directors when his father called for an attention from everyone. Jinyoung saw Mark was already stand up next to his own father and the back screen change to a picture of Jinyoung and Mark.

“As all of you aware, Raymond and I have been thinking about marrying our son since both of them date each other since high school. So, this event not only to announce about my son taking the CEO chair but also the engagement between the two of them. So, I’ll let Mark do the rest.” Jinyoung’s father left the stage and Mark start walking to Jinyoung who was startling with the sudden announcement.

The front screen start to show all the photos that they took from their past until recently. Jinyoung could not believe that Mark was sharing all their dating selcas and photos back in the school.

“Park Jinyoung, marry me, will you?” Mark asked while kneel down with a gold velvet ring box.

Jinyoung was trying to act cool but he pulled Mark up and took the ring from the box.

“You are not going to regret, right? If yes, put this on me.” Jinyoung joked. Mark took the ring and put it on Jinyoung.

Mark pulled Jinyoung into his arms and cried. No one ever thought that a scary CFO is going to cry.

“I love you so much. It’s scary to think that you probably reject me after what had happen to us in the past.” Mark felt so happy that he cried.

“This is not what I’m expecting of my marriage proposal but you did great.” Jinyoung patted his now, so called fiancé back.

Jaebum and Youngjae happy for both of them and Jackson whistle happily. Their parents hugged each other while Mark could not be happier than he is now.

“Don’t leave me again.” Mark muttered and Jinyoung nodded.

“Promise to only love me.” Jinyoung perfectly fit Mark crooks.

“I promise you.” Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face and kissed him.

Jackson pulled the two to the stage and everyone applauded when they saw the blushed on Mark and Jinyoung cheeks. The two dance to the music while the congratulations video from their friend and staff played and the background. When Jinyoung watched the video, he did proud at Mark preparation to propose to him.

“Thanks love for this moment.” Jinyoung rest his head on Mark shoulder while their body swaying to the music.

Mark felt happy that all his effort paid with the way Jinyoung reacted.

 “Welcome sweetheart.” Mark replied and the night goes with the two lover walked into their new house that Mark had prepared for Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looked at his and Mark’s ring while both of them cuddling each other on the bed.

“We are going to get married.” Jinyoung looked at Mark who already deep in sleep.

 

 

                Mark woke up with smile when he saw Jinyoung is sleeping in his arms. It felt surreal that they are going to get married when the two of them severely hurt by the past. Mark pushed Jinyoung fringe away from his forehead and dropped a light kissed on his forehead. Mark adore Jinyoung face for another minutes before woke up and prepare the breakfast for them.

“Good morning.” Jin

Please log in to read the full chapter