1 - Together?

LOOK
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hey, beloved friend!" Jackson shouted once he saw Jinyoung came out from the arrival door.

Jackson pulled Jinyoung hand to follow him while Jinyoung could only laughing his heart. Despite his heart breaking love life with Mark who is well-known and certified Jackson's bestfriend, Jinyoung keep in touch with their group of friend. It's a shocking news when Jaebum told him last year that Youngjae is his boyfriend and Mark is happy for them.

"So, my handsome friend. So, i've told by Jaebum that you are coming back to take your father seat." Jackson said while putting the luggage inside the boot.

"Kind off. I've been there for too long." Jinyoung opened the door while Jackson gave a knowing smile.

"Mark is there working with your father side by side. So, you probably know better that he is still waiting for you." Jackson poked Jinyoung’s cheek.

Jinyoung laughed. Mark did come and visit Jinyoung with his parent while he was studying but Jinyoung treat him as friend not more than that. Jackson keep on nagging at the two of them to just back together but Jinyoung don’t want to rush and Mark don’t want to force.

“He should try to find someone else. We probably are not going to work.” Jinyoung winked at Jackson.

“I don’t have any more advice for the two of you.” Jackson shook his head.

Jackson sent Jinyoung back to his house and he went back to work.

 

Mark finished his meeting and head up to his office. Mark knew that today Jinyoung is coming back from Canada. Jinyoung’s father had mention about Jinyoung will be replacing him at the company 35th year ceremony next month. Mark has been trying to get back with Jinyoung but the younger cut him off many times. Youngjae offered to ask Jaebum to help but Mark knew better, how Jaebum hate him for playing with Jinyoung’s heart back then.

 “Coming…” Mark said when he heard a knocked on his door.

“Mark, let’s go home. Omma is cooking a dinner for us to celebrate Jinyoung was coming home.” Jinyoung’s father came inside Mark’s room.

“Appa, you know better that I have tonne of business proposal to review.” Mark laughed.

“Come on. My son in-law definitely need to go home with me now. I’ve cancelled everything on your schedule.” Mark could only give up because Jinyoung’s parent is likes his own.

Mark is nervous even though he had met with Jinyoung few times in Canada but now, they sure will meet each other more often. Mark wanted to continue their love but he knew Jinyoung yet to forgive his fully.

 

                Jinyoung hugged his mother who was cooking for their dinner. Mark texts him to tell him about the invitation for dinner. Mark had been trying to be back together but Jinyoung don’t know how to start back what he delete from his heart. The pain when Mark told him that he actually still in love with his ex-boyfriend when they were together more than 2 years. Jinyoung’s felt likes a stupid lover who not able to change his own lover heart to love him within those years.

“Don’t being clingy to your Omma.” Jinyoung shocked to hear his father voice.

Jinyoung looked at the kitchen entrance and he saw Mark was there staring at him.

“He is so stubborn.” Jinyoung’s mother added to his father teased.

Jinyoung could only pouted and Mark smiled at him.

“Let’s go to living room and had a chat. Don’t disturb your Omma and I have thing to talk to you.” Jinyoung’s linked his hand with his father arms and leant his head on his father shoulder. While Mark followed from behind.

“You will succeed the company by next month and I hope you can work with Mark hand in hand despite the history the two of you have for each other. I know Mark still love you by the way your photo on his work desk and I don’t want you being forced to love Mark. All I wanted for both of you to continue the company success or maybe bring more success than now. Mark’s father and I have been working on the company together, so I hope both of you can do better than us.” Jinyoung and Mark looked at each other and nodded.

“Don’t worry Appa. I still a friend to Mark-hyung and I know him too much that it sometimes too boring to talk with him.

Please log in to read the full chapter