Chapter 6

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Babe, are you sure? We can take this slow," Jinyoung eyed his mate worriedly.

"No. I will be fine. Its just your pack mates right? If I am going to be their luna, might as well get to know them soon," Mark said, though he was a little nervous. Not really believing him, Jinyoung just went with it. He had a feeling he won't win this argument so he just sighed and nodded.

They were now in front of Jinyoung's doorstep. "Last chance babe. No backing out. You do know once you step in, you can never go back to your normal life right?" "Goddamnit Jinyoung! I said I am very sure of it. And yes, I do know that very well. Even if I don't do it now, I will have to in the future," the human frowned and gestured for the alpha to open the door. "Okay then," taking one last sigh, Jinyoung opened the door and walked in with his mate following behind him. He could feel all his pack mates' presence in the living room. Not gonna lie, his hands were getting kinda sweaty. He looked towards his mate and saw nothing but only confidence on his face. He felt proud. Maybe Youngjae was right, Mark was gonna be a good luna. He took ahold of his mate's hand, and pulled him towards the living room and he was right. They were all waiting there. The first one to stand up and walk towards them was Youngjae. The best friends exchanged an eye contact but no words were spoken between them. Jinyoung cleared his throat and lead his mate to sit on the sofa. 

The atmosphere was definately getting very awkward. With all the looks given to Mark, he felt very uncomfortable. Knowing that,Youngjae broke the silence."So,Mark. You must want to meet us for a reason right? Don't ask us how we know that. Heard you guys talking at the doorstep," the words sounded a little cold but that was just because he wanted to test if Mark would be affected by the tone of his voice. Lunas must act strong no matter what happens.And as expected, Mark was not even slightly affected. His face didn't change as he answered in the same cold tone he got from the other,"Since I am going to be your luna, I want to get to know about you guys. I want to know what kind of people I will be spending my life with. If I can trust them or not. Does that answer your question, Youngjae-shi?" Looking straight at the omega's eyes. Everyone could feel the tension between them until the duo suddenly laughed. "I am proud of you Markie," Youngjae smiled brightly at the human.

"Now, let's start the introduction," A guy with two moles on his upper eyelid was standing beside Youngjae, his arm around the latter's waist. He must be Jaebum then. And he was right."The name is Jaebum and I am the other alpha of this house."

Then a man with puppy eyes came up to him and cupped his face. He let out a squeak which was quite unmanly. Mark did not like the feeling if his cheeks being squished so he glared at the other. The man didn't care though. "Hi. My name is Jackson and I am basically Jinyoung's dad. That beautiful person that looks like he wants to murder me is my mate, Eunwoo. And I better back off right now cause I think someone is plotting ny death right now. I can't die. I have yet to put puppies in Eunwoo's-OUCH!BABBEEE~" Jackson whined as he let go off the poor human's cheeks. "If you are wondering, yes, this is normal. I am Yugyeom, a beta, and this is Bambam. He is an omega," Yugyeom was ing tall. Mark felt like he could get a neck cramp if he looked at Yugyeom for way to long.

"Great. Now that you have met everyone, let's all calm the

Please log in to read the full chapter