Chapter 1

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Son, when are you going to take a mate? It is almost time for you to take over the pack," the old man says to his son,

The heir just sighs, he has had this conversation lots of times with his father and he is starting to get a little annoyed by it. "Like I said to you, I haven't found the one yet. None of the wolves in our pack or any other ones that we visited has caught my sight," Not wanting to continue this conversation as he knows it will end up with his father trying to set him up with another wolf from another pack, he stands up from his seat, bows to the elder and walks out of the mansion.

Jinyoung knows in a few months, he has to take over his father place and become the alpha of Achlys pack. But, unfortunately for him, he hasn't found his mate yet while all his friends had. Guess he isn't as lucky as them. When a werewolf finds a mate, he or she will know by the scent their mate releases. No one but only themselves can smell it. Jinyoung did not experience that in his pack or anywhere he had went, and he is desperate. When he was just a young pup, his mother would always tell him to cherish his mate no matter who it is. He wants to know the feeling of being loved and also loving someone, the feeling his friends get whenever they were with their mates. According to them, the feeling was the most beautiful thing you could ever feel, and the alpha wants that. 

On his way to his house he shars with his friends, he smells something. Something sweet. Strawberries and cream. Mate. He looks around to find where the scent came from, but to his dismay, the scent is gone too quickly for him to track his special one. His head hangs low in dissapointment as he continues his path. On the way, he couldn't help but think of his mate, his mate's scent, how he or she would look, would his mate be the perfect luna for him and the pack. The questions keep on coming. Jinyoung just sighs as he knows the questions will not be answered unless he found his mate. 

When he arrives at his destination, he enters the code to the door and pushes it open. He was greeted with a couple mak

Please log in to read the full chapter