Chapter 15

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung's POV

"Hyunjin!" I heard Mark screamed beside me but I did not care. All I could see was red when I saw that er touched my brother. I growled and was about to pounce on Junho when he held the knife closer to Hyunjin's neck. "Ah ah ah,stay alpha. One step closer and he dies,"Junho smirked. Mark then placed his hand gently on my shoulder as he spoke up,"Let him go. He's just an innocent boy," The older man just laughed crazily as he held Hyunjin tighter to his chest,making the boy whimper,"H-hyung..." "Hear that alpha? Hear that whimper from your useless little omega brother? I wonder how he'll sound like when I slowly run this knife over his neck," "Don't you ing dare! Let him go this instant!" I snapped, my eyes glowing even more blue if possible. "Oh why not? He'll look so pretty with scars," The knife then came in contact with Hyunjin's skin as it pierced through,revealing tiny drops of blood. 

"Get your ing filthy hands of him!" Seungmin's voice boomed through the basement. "Oh look who we have here? Is that your mate,weak boy?" Junho asked smugly. Hyunjin did not answer as he glared at the older man. "Answer me you er!" Junho screamed as he pushed the knife deeper into the skin. "Why should I? Its not your ing business,"Hyunjin smirked. "That's it!" The basement soon was filled with Hyunjin's cries as more blood drip down his neck,staining his shirt red. "Stop it you ing lunatic. Let my mate go right ing now!" Seungmin screamed with angry tears rolling down his face. 

"STOP!" Mark cried at Junho,making his actions halt. "Just stop,please. Let him go," "And what do I get in return?" Junho raised his eyebrows. "Mark,don't. Don't do this please," I pleaded,knowing what my mate will give back in return. "Me.You'll have me," There was satisfaction on Junho's face as he agreed. "Come to me yourself then I'll the boy go," Without hesitation,Mark went forward but was stopped when I grabbed his wrist. "Mark,don't..." "It fine Nyoung. I'll be fine. You'll find me right? I know you will. You will always protect me," He whispered to me lovingly. "If you go to him now,then I have failed to protect you! Mark,don't please. I just got you back. Don't do this to me," I sobbed,my hold tightening. His free hand found its way to mine as he slowly pushed my hand off. He sent me a last loving look before he went to Junho's side.

"Good boy," Junho smirked as he pushed Hyunjin away. Seungmin rushed to him and hugge

Please log in to read the full chapter