Chapter 17

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinyoung’s POV

Holy . There were so ing many of them. The pack was alerted and stood their ground, waiting for the attack to happen. But, something felt wrong. The rogues were not attacking or anything. They were just on the ceiling, glaring down at us. What the actual is going on?! Suddenly, a laugh could be heard and the person revealed himself. Of course it would be him. Lee Jun Ho.

 

“My my, what do we have here hmm? Have you finally come to take back your mate?” His voice boomed through the room as my hand curled into a fist. “Where is he?” I gritted out. “Somewhere, probably dying since he had no water or food since he came here,”Jun Ho giggled crazily. “What do you even want with him?!” His face turned blank in a second as he blurted out,”Nothing. I just want to play around with him and kill him when he gets boring. I had planned this since years ago. Since...one of my boys saw a little kid when he was doing a duty I gave. I have been watching him all these years,”

 

“You’re insane,” I glared,making the rogue chuckle as he nodded in agreement. “Yes. Yes I am since your father kicked me out of the ing pack!” What? “If you’re wondering, I was one of yours. The Achyls pack. Surprise. Before I went totally insane, you see, I was guilty. Guilty at forcing my mate to mate with me. I thought your father would side me, comfort me or give me advices but no. No he did not. Instead, he just kicked me out of the pack empty handed,”

 

No way. Is that why dad was pissed when I brought up his name? “So is this your revenge?” “You could say that. And coincidentally, he was the boy I have been keeping my eyes on as well so it's like killing two birds with one stone,”He smirked, “Now, enough chit chat. It's time for the fun to begin. Shall we?” With a flick of his fingers, he walked off, leaving us alone with his minions who finally jumped off from the ceilings, looking at us creepily.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol threw a dagger, hitting a rogue’s forehead who dropped dead instantly. “You guys go. We’ll deal with these bastards,” I nodded and mouthed to him,”Stay safe,” in which he gave a small smile before waving us off.

 

The rogues were too shocked at the sudden attack and that gave us a chance to escape from the fight. We ran quickly away from the rogue, following the path where Junho took.

 

It was confusing. There were so many pathways and rooms in this factory. I was getting frustrated as I ruffled my hair roughly and groaned loudly when we opened another room to reveal yet again nothing. “How the does one factory have so many ing rooms?” Jackson snapped, making me agree in my mind. I took a deep breathe and continued looking for my mate. We reached another room and I had a good feeling about it until the door opened. It was empty. Dang it. Turning away to leave, Hyunjin then stopped me,”Wait. Did you guys hear that?” I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion until a whimper was heard from under us.

 

“There is someone else here?” I voiced out because clearly, that was not Mark. A weak knock came from under the ground followed by a soft voice saying,”H-Help...”

 

I looked around the room and saw a pile of wood weirdly lying around. I walked towards it and kicked away the wood. There was a secret room beneath the floor. I lifted the opening, revealing a ladder. I climbed down carefully and looked around my surroundings. It was dark and small. In

Please log in to read the full chapter