Chapter 4

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

When Jinyoung got back home, he was greeted by Jackson who was already waiting in front the door, waiting for him.

"Jesus, ! Jackson Wang! What the hell are you doing in front of the door?!"Jinyoung screamed while clutching his chest where his heart is. 'And stop looking at me like that, you look like a e,"

Despite the insult, Jackson remained at his spot, smiling creepily at the heir while wiggling his eyebrows. "Sooooo, how did it go? Did you change his mind? Wait, maybe it won't be that fast. But did you get a piece of him? Come on, tell me. Make me proud child," Before Jinyoung could even open his mouth to say that he isn't the beta's child, Youngjae interupted the conversation. The omega had a smirk on his face and Jinyoung knew that it was not going to be good for him. 

"Oh he had a good time alright. I was basically the third wheel and was ignored almost the whole day. These two are basically head over heels over each other. This is the first time I see Mark talking so easily with someone he just met," Youngjae teased earning a few glares from a certain alpha.

"OH MY GAWDDD! THAT IS JUST ING ADORABLE. You make me proud child, daddy is so proud of you," Jackson squealed while wiping his fake tears away. "I am not your ing child and you are not my dad. And thank you, I am proud of myself too. He is just-" Jinyoung sighed dreamily. "Perfect?" Youngjae asked earning a nod from the heir. "You are so whipped man," Jackson said, hitting Jinyoung's shoulder. 'Shut up, like you aren't whipped for Eunwoo too," Jinyoung retorts back before walking off to his room.

Jinyoung entered his room and jumped on his bed. He just laid there, thinking back about the day his mate. Mark's smile. His high pitched laugh which is one of the cutest sound he have ever heard in his whole. His mate's small, delicate hand just fits his so perfectly, like it was made for him and only him. existance. The way he bit his lips and play with his sweater paws when he is nervous. He can't even count how many time he made his mate blushed and it was ing adorable. If only he doesn't hate werewolves, I could make him mine sooner. 

The heir closed his eyes as he tries to calm his rapidly beating heart. Suddenly, his brown eyes snapped open. . I forgot to give the details for our date tomorrow. Great. I didn't even get his phone number. Jinyoung, you are so stupid. Groaning, he slipped off the bed and went to find Youngjae to get Mark's number.

He pressed his ear on the door and when he heard no weird noises aka and skin slapping, he knew it was safe to go in. But for safety, he knocked on the door. Jinyoung heard a soft 'come in' from the other side of the door so he turned the door knob and slipped into Youngjae and Jaebum's room.  Talking about the latter, he wasn't there which was weird. He was always with Youngjae. Well most of the time. Anyways, that wasn't important. Mark's number. 

"Oh, Jinyoung. Are you looking for Jaebum? He isn't here. He went out to look for some information or something," the omega softly said. "Mark's number," Hearing that, Youngjae was confused. "Uhh, what's with Mark's numbe- ohh you want his number?" Jinyoung nodded at that. He didn't expect t

Please log in to read the full chapter