Chapter 2

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"CHOI ING YOUNGJAE! WHERE THE ARE YOU?  I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 30 MINUTES YOU !" the boy yelled, earning him a few weird looks.

"Calm your , Mark. What do you mean 30 minutes, its only been 5 min-oh, Jaebum lied to me, he said there was still a lot of time so we made out a little," Youngjae sheepishly replied from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah no . If you are not here by 5 minutes, I am out," Annoyed Mark said, hanging up the phone. He met the boy when he first transferred to JYP High. He didn't talk to anyone until one day a bright boy aka Youngjae approached him. Mark didn't like it at first, he just thought the boy was straight up annoying. But soon, he grew fond of the boy and they have been inseperable ever since.

JYP High is a school for werewolves and humans. He never wanted to enroll in that school  but his adopted mother asked him to. He couldn't say no to her so he did. And yes, adopted. Mark here is adopted. His parents were killed in front of him. He remembered who or what had killed them. Werewolves. He could still remember the day clearly like it had just happened yesterday.

Flashback

5-year-old-Mark was playing in the backyard when his mother came rushing and carried him in her arms. He found himself being shoved gently into the closet. He looked up to see his parents looking at him sadly. His father then hugged him tightly and kissed the top of his head. He felt his shirt getting wet and then he heard his father's voice in his ears,"Son, Markie, I don't know if I can ever say this again to you but I love you. Daddy always loves you, don't forget that okay?" And with a last kiss on his forehead, he turned towards his wife and kissed her for the last time. He looked at his innocent son for the last time before he went out of the room, leaving his spouse and son there.

Watching his dad leave the room, he was confused. He turned to his mom and asked why his dad left, he then saw his mom's pretty smile,it looked a little sad but little mark didn't know then. He heard her angelic voice saying,"Baby, my precious son, Mark, I am sorry that I can't be by your side watching you grow up. But me and daddy will watch you from a better place. Watching you making us proud. I know you will. I love you, Mark." By then, Mark was crying as he didn't know why his parents were acting like that. Like they were going to leave him.

Hearing the little boy's cries got louder, the woman shushed her child as she wiped off his tears. She then told her boy,"Baby, daddy is playing hide and seek with us. You have to hide here and don't make a noise until daddy finds you okay? Mummy will hide somewhere else. I love you Mark, always." Mark nodded his head. Giving a kiss to the child on his forehead, she looked at her son longingly and closed the closet doors, l

Please log in to read the full chapter