Final

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

After Junho was dead, everything was going quite smoothly. Well,almost everything. Jinyoung still hasn’t woke up and it's making me worry so much. Hyun Jin was lucky though. The knife almost hit his heart but it didn’t. Talking bout the young boy, he and Jiwoo became so close. Hyunjin literally acts like her parent. Jiwoo calls him daddy,how sweet is that? If he adopts her I won’t be surprised,he will be a good parent along with Seungmin.

 

Jinyoung...sigh. I miss him so much. He’s right in front of me but it feels like he’s far away. It has been three months and tomorrow will be his birthday. I wish that he will be awake tomorrow so that I can give him his birthday present. A drop of tear then glides down my cheek as I watch him from the side of the bed. I took his hand in mine as I played with his finger like I used to.

 

Then, a miracle happened. Jinyoung’s finger started moving a little. I screamed for Chanyeol as I looked at Jinyoung, hope risen a little in me. Almost immediately, the doctor came bursting into the room with Baekhyun behind him. “What? What happened? Is something wrong-” Chanyeol panicked but I cut him off,”His finger moved a little just now,” A gasp left Baekhyun’s mouth as he pushed his mate towards Jinyoung and ushered him to check on the alpha.

 

“Jinyoung. Jinyoung, can you open your eyes?” I heard the doctor asked. I held onto Jinyoung’s hand tighter and then I heard it. “Babe,you’re holding my hand too tight,” My head whipped towards my mate and I saw the pair of eyes open slowly. Jinyoung blinked his eyes to get use to his surroundings before his eyes met my teary ones. “You’re awake,” I whispered happily. “Yeah,I am,”Jinyoung smiled softly.

 

“Sorry to break your sweet moment but I need to check on you Jinyoung,” Chanyeol interrupted,earning a slap on his shoulder from his mate who nagged him for disturbing us. “It's fine,Baek. Just check on him,” I reassured, eyes not leaving Jinyoung’s. I felt Jinyoung’s thumb drawing circles on my hand to calm me down as he answered Chanyeol’s questions. “Okay. Don’t move too roughly and be careful since your wound had not fully healed yet,” the doctor advised before pulling Baekhyun’s hand and walked out of the room,leaving both of us alone.

 

“How long was I unconscious?” Jinyoung asked. “Three months,” I answered,watching his eyes widen a bit at my answer. “That long? I’m sorry Mark,” he apologized, bringing my hand up and placed a gentle kiss on it. I shook my head and whispered,”It's fine. At least you’re awake now. I have a surprise for you but you have to wait till your birthday which is tomorr

Please log in to read the full chapter