Chapter 3

Is It Worth It?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone went silent as they tried to process what just came out of the omega's mouth. Their future luna hates their kind?

"Well . Jinyoung, what are you going to do? You have to take a mate soon or else you are going to end up mating with someone who isn't your soulmate," Jaebum  said, worried for his best friend and also for the future of their pack. Plus,their luna is human, that is the first for their pack. Its possible but he didn't know how the pack will take the news.

Jinyoung wanted to answer but he didn't know what to do either. He can't think straight after knowing that the fact his mate hates him, his kind. The only thing he felt was just sadness. The sadness was shown on his face and his packmates felt sorry for the heir. They knew how long the alpha had wanted to meet his mate and when he did, he got dissapointment instead.

"I could try to change his mind but I can only help a little. The rest is up to you to change his mind. It won't be easy though, he is quite a stubborn boy. He is also very quiet, doesn't talk to anyone except for me and his mother. He has a reason why he hates our kind but it seems like a misunderstanding. I can't tell you, its not my story to tell," Youngjae said.

"Why do you say it seems like a misunderstanding?"

"Because when he described the creature that he saw, it sounds more like a rogue than a werewolf. Red eyes. Werewolf doesn't have red eyes. So if what I said is true, there is a chance he could change his mind about us,"

Red eyes. Definately a rogue. Those ers. Jinyoung just nodded his head at the new information he heard. He felt a little relief though. There is a possibility that his soulmate could accept their kind but he only has a few months. He had to be quick. "When are you seeing Mark again? I will follow you,"

Youngjae smiled a little at that as he answered,"Next Monday if you don't count school. Good luck Jinyoung," leaving the room after that with Jaebum following him.

Jackson patted his alpha on the back as he gave him an encouraging grin before he signaled the others to go out, leaving him and Jinyoung alone in the living room. "Are you nervous to meet the one?" He heard a small "Yeah". He faced the heir and he saw, indeed Jinyoung was very nervous. I mean, who wouldn't? "Its normal to be nervous,Nyoung. But in your case maybe a little more. I know that you will succeed though," His last sentence earned him a look from Jinyoung. He chuckled and continued,"You both would be together in the end. You both are fated to be together. That is why the moon goddess paired you up with him. He might hate us now, but help him turn the hate into love. I don't know what your mate has been through but I am sure you can change it. It may take a while and hurt you both in the process, but at the end, trust me, it will all be worth it,"

"Seunie,when did you become so thoughtful?" Jinyoung teased.

"I am offended. I gave you advice and this is what i get. Nobody loves me," Jackson replied while clutching his chest. They both laughed out loud at his silliness.

"I am serious though, Jinyoung. You will be fine. Trust me," the beta said.

"I do. When do I never trust you?" the other replied, a soft smile plastered on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're late again," Mark said, clearly annoyed.

"At least it wasn't 30 minu

Please log in to read the full chapter