Chapter 009

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a couple of days since their hot kissed and what Mark could say that Jinyoung totally ignored him . He would avoid and just talk to him whenever they accidentally bumped into each other and Jinyoung would just say “sorry” then walked away from him .

 

 

Mark went back to their dorm . He noticed jinyoung wasn’t there and he decided to wait for him so that he could talk and apologize clearly to jinyoung for what has he done . He sat on the couch while playing with his phone . He got a mesaage from Jackson asking him out to the club like always , doing their usual stuffs ,hitting on some girls but he refused because the most important now was Jinyoung. Then he heard the door cracked open and he saw Jinyoung entered the room . Their eyes met but jinyoung quickly turn away and made his way to the balcony of their dorm . He slide off the glass door and went outside and Mark followed him . He turned to go back inside but was stopped when Mark grabbed him by hand .

 

“What?!” Jinyoung asked sounds a bit harsh and Mark has no idea what made him to be that pissed .

 

“Hey I wanna apologize to you about the little incident few days ago, I shouldn’t have done that . I know i should control myself.” Mark sincerely said while looking at Jinyoung. 

 

Jinyoung then seemed to realize what was Mark talking about as he suddenly looked away from Mark .

 

 

“Hurm.” That’s all jinyoung said as he ripped his hand from Mark and went to the bathroom.

 

 

Mark went to sit on the couch and play with his phone back . After around fifteen minutes, Jinyoung came out from the bathroom and all dressed . Mark was curious where did jinyoung want to go because it’s already five in the evening. He was about to ask when Jinyoung’s phone ringing and he just watched jinyoung from the back .

 

 

“Yes see you there. Ok bye Ken.”

 

Mark widened his eyes when he heard the name that coming from Jinyoung’s mouth .

 

“So it’s Ken?”

 

Jinyoung hung up and turned away and Mark quickly looked away ,afraid to be caught. 

 

“Jinyoung.”

 

Jinyoung turned to face Mark .

 

“Are you going out wit-with Ken.?”

 

“Erm.” 

 

Hearing the respond from Jinyoung made Mark’s face expression changed immediately and jinyoung seemed to notice as he added some more that made Mark to hang his head up .

 

“I just helping him with his work because i had to not like i wanted it at the forst place. So Don’t worry.” 

 

“Damn!” The last word was enough to make Mark’s soul fly away from his body . 

 

“Jinyoung telling him not to worry.?Is that a good sign?.” And with that Mark nodded .Jinyoung ignored him at least pretended to and get out from their room . 

 

Mark was wondering what Jinyoung and Ken were doing as he lay down into the couch , continued what activity he did that was stopped before . He kept checking his phone and then to his watch . They have been gone for not more than fifteen minutes . 

 

“1”

 

“2”

 

“3”

 

Mark got up from his seat and took his jacket then went outside of their room not forgot to lock the door . He made his way to the in front of their college dorm and luckily he wasn’t too late as he see Jinyoung and Ken were walking side by side not long when they stopped at a car as Ken went to open the door for jinyoung .

 

“What a .” That’s all Mark thought . He saw Jinyoung hopped into the car and decided to follow them. 

 

 

Mark kept following the two lucky he has his car with him that time,it made his stalking action much easier . He arrived at a restaurant and saw the two get put off the car and went inside it . He couldn’t thinking what the hell of project they gonna do to have they be in the restaurant . He decided to wait for the two in car , not so long around an hour after the two get out of the restaurant . He should feel relieved for that at least but he couldn’t when he saw jinyoung was holding a bouquet of flower.

 

 

“What the ?!!!” Mark cursed frustratedly . He then started his car and went back to their dorm . 

 

 

Ken dropped jinyoung back to his dorm. Jinyoung wasn’t expected it when Ken leaned in and pressed his lips onto him . He was shocked and blanked .

 

 

“Ken i told yo-“ jinyoing was about to say but got cutt off by Ken.

 

 

“I know , this is the last time , i promise.” Ken said and  jinyoung smiled at thim . Ken then pulled jinyoung into a hug and the other hugged back . After that jinyoung turned away and went inside .

 

Jinyoung entered the room and leaned on it as he touched his lips .

 

“So that  bastard kissed you is it.?!” Mark said harshly and jinyoung shocked to see Mark who’s looking at him intensely.

 

“Watch your mouth Mark.!” Jinyoung fired back , sounds annoyed.

 

“Woah so you defend him now huh? What’s with have some work to do well it actually you two are going out for a ing DATE.!”

 

 

“What are you talking about.”

 

 

“I’m not stupid to not notice that ing flower you’re holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter