Chapter 004

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung directly went to his dorm, not ignored anymore about his classes. He’s not the type of student that love to skip his class but he believes that even he joined the classes he wouldn’t focus. He laid his back on his back as soon as he reached his room. He felt weak, felt like his head and heart going to burst. His phone kept ringing but he didn’t even bother to pick up.

 

“Why are you crying Jinyoung??He doesn’t deserve your tears, yes he’s not” Jinyoung kept reminding himself but he wasn’t that strong and he broke again. How could he act like he was fine when he saw with his two eyes that the person who always saying “I love you” to him every day for two yearactually was cheating behind his back.

 

“I shouldn’t trust you Lee Jaehwan!! Jinyoung bites his lips when he remembers how that guy who also known as “Ken” confessed to him two years ago. They’re classmates but unfortunately Jinyoung wasn’t ready to be in relationship and he wasn’t sure about his uality yet but Ken never stopped to chase him and wait for him.

 

“It’s okay , take your time jinyoung , I’m here for you and will love you forever “ .

 

Jinyoung vividly remember Ken’s words that time and he’s right. For past these two years before today “incident” happened, Ken never stopped saying sweet words and being nice to him but Jinyoung never mention about his feeling towards Ken clearly because himself doesn’t know what did he feel towards Ken. What he knew was he loves Ken but wasn’t sure what kind of love whether as “friend” or what.Jinyoung didn’t know how long since he started crying because he got hiccups.

 

Jinyoung heard his door room cracked open, he immediately turned his body, faced the wall .

“You know how I feel I feel the paradise”

“Neomu wanbyeoghan gwedowa gog”

“Heungmiloun I banboggwa nuni busineun natural we’re going higher alright alright”

 

Mark sung loudly as he entered his room, earphone at his ears. He went to switch on the lamp thsat placed at the end of Jinyoung’s bed. It’s almost dark, still listen to his earphone and kept singing. As soon as the lamp was opened he was shocked to see a figure on Jinyoung’s bed.

 

“!!”. Mark almost fell backwards. He held his chest. Mark took away his earphones, ready to shout at his roommate.

 

“YAHH!! PARK JINYOUNG !!ARE YOU CRAZY ??!SITTING IN THE DARK LIKE THAT WITHOUT EVEN OPEN THE ING LAMP!!”  Mark shouted but no respond from Jinyoung . He knew Jinyoung wasn’t sleep because he could see Jnyoung was moving even his face wasfacing the other way . Mark thought that Jinyoung ignored him to irritate him  , and that was why he didn’t continue his usual routine . Usually he will keep nagging and shouting at each other but today he could feel somethimg went wrong with his roommate. Mark made his way to his bed when he heard someone’s sniffing. He immediately turned his head and went bac to Jinyoung’s bed.

 

Mark sat at the edge of Jinyoung’s bed . He couldn’t see the clear view of Jinyoung’s face because jinyoung put one of his arms to block the light amybe from his face .

 

“Is he crying” Mark inner self said and his theory was right when he saw Jinyoung’s tears from his left eye fell . Mark’s surprised to see that and moved Jinyoung’s arm from Jinyoung’s face.

 

“Hey Jinyoung.!! What’s wrong??!” Mark asked seriously as he looked straight away at Jinyoung’s face .

 

“Erh Leave me alone” Jinyoung said, hang his head low because he doesn’t want Mark to see his face . He tried to move Mark’s hand from him .

 

“No!!Before you tell me what’s happened!!” Mark sternly said, still held Jinyoung’s hand .Then Jinyoung’s phone was ringing again . Jinyoung saw the Id caller, it was his friend,Jaebum. 

 

“What does he want??!” Mark asked, raised his eyebrow to Jinyoung .

 

“How should I know!And it’s not your business!” Jinyoungsaid annoyingly. Mark rolled his eyes after heard Jinyoung’sanswer. He saw Jinyoung picked up the call and the he stood up to leave jinyoung , but it’s not like he didn’t hear what Jinyoung was talking on the phone .

 

“I’m so-sorry, I shouldn’t do that. I don’t know.” Jinyoung’svoice cracked again, he started to cry again. Jaebum knew what has happened to Jinyoung since Ken met him to ask about Jinyoung and Jae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter