Chapter 011

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s passed a week since Jinyoung and Mark got back but none of them have said anything about it.Mark wanted to ask jinyoung about it but he afraid if jinyoung might changed again . He thought maybe the kiss wasn’t mean anything to him,maybe he should give some more time to him to think.As for jinyoung he was waiting for Mark to talk about it .He felt like the first time when they made out after the incident at the club then pretended like nothing happened.Jinyoung knew he shouldn’t blame Mark because he’s the one who turn to leave first as he realized what were they doing and the situation became awkward.

 

Jinyoung told jaebum the whole story started from he sneaked from their room to go and check for Mark and also didn’t forgot to mention about their intimate moment . He was expecting for jaebum to laugh at him but instead jaebum kept giving him good advice . He said that they’re close to being in relationship. Jinyoung however doesn’t listen to it because he’s not sure about that. Mark hasn’t asked him out or confessed any sweet words to him  like before . He couldn’t lie that he’s waiting for Mark to do that once again . 

 

They lived their life  like usual,they would meet and talk more frequent but doesn’t even bring up the topic . They also shared a few moments and kisses when no one around yet it didn’t like happened. They currently in jinyoung and jaebum shared room. Jaebum wasn’t around because he went to somewhere else with Jackson . He did ask for jinyoung to come along but he refused because he got a thing to do beside Mark also didn’t join them. 

 

Jinyoung looked at Mark who’s busy playing with his phone while lying in his bed . He went to the bathroom to change his clothes. He got dress in a black jacket and skinny jeans . He styled  his hair down made him looks younger and have the teenager looks. He was ready and decided that it’s the time to make the move , follow the plan with Ken. He asked Ken for help and luckily that guy was kind enough to play along . He said he wanted to see him happy so jinyoung thought that Ken has really changed .He told to himself if this plan doesn’t work then he going to give up . Maybe Mark already bored with him. There’s a little of regret in his heart because he was playing hard to get . He just afraid to accept Mark in his life . He thought about the risk that he going to face if he accept Mark .

Jinyoung walked into the living room where the bed’s located and there’s Mark still loyal waiting for him there . He approached him and Mark looked up to see him .<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter