Chapter 006

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What was that??” Jaebum asked his friend as he settled down on the bed beside jinyoung not to forget to make sure that Mark wasn’t going to hear him . Jinyoung just shrugged off . He really doesn’t want to talk about it .

 

“Are you guys arguing again??” Curiously jaebum asked again .

 

“Don’t ask Jaebum!!” Jinyoung shouted annoyingly but his friend just laughed in returns .

 

“So ..” Jaebum began to talk again and jinyoung turned to focus on his friend .

 

“I met Ken just now and he asked me about you and then i said you are not there because you ...” jaebum stopped and it made jinyoung to raise his eyebrow questioning his friend.

 

“You have a date.” Jaebum said almost slow but enough to be heard by jinyoung . Jinyoung sighed as he thinks what a “good” reason his friend just made and it meant Ken wasn’t going to disturb him anymore at keast he has the reason for avoiding from meating that “jerk”. So, he could only thanked his friend for that . 

 

“Okay thanks jae” jinyoung lazily said and jaebum nodded happily . Jinyoung’s brain was really messy beacuse he couldn’t stop thinking about someone. Jaebum tapped jinyoung’s shoulder to get his attention. Jinyoung looked at jaebum .

 

“Are you okay??” Jaebum asked and jinyoung just gave his friend smile . Jaebum then excised himself to back to his room but when he made sure that Jinyoung was really fine .

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Jinyoung just get out of the library . Then he felt someone grabbed his arm . He then saw it was Ken. 

 

“*”* jinyoung muttered under his breath.

 

“Hey.” Ken nervously said .

 

“Hmm” jinyoung replied.

 

“So i met jaebum last night and i asked about you then he said...” Ken stopped for a while tried to find any sign and reaction from jinyoung but see none. Jinyoung really doesn’t want to talk about it . Then he saw Mark was walking towards them . He got the idea how to escape from its situation.

 

 

“Markiee!!”jinyoung shouted in happy voice . The said name guy looked at him and jinyoung could say that Mark wasn’t in mood in talking with him especially after what has happened last night but he hasn’t any choices anymore . Jinyoung went to Mark and grabbed his left arm. Ken was speechless to see it . As he knew jinyoung wasn’t someone who’s that friendly to other people. 

 

Mark looked at Jinyoung then back to their arm that hooked together then back to jinyoung . Jinyoung smiled pleasingly to Mark hoping for the other to understand.

 

“I miss you babe.” Jinyoung said cutely . Mark was shocked to hear then he shifted his eyes to in front of hin where Ken was standing . He got what was going on but he still mad at Jinyoung for what happened last night . He wanted to give jinyoung lesson. Jinyoung couldn’t tolerate about the silence anymore . He made another step by throwing both of his arms around Mark to hug him . 

 

 

“Please Mark help me ...”.He whispered to Mark . Then he back off . Well how could Mark continued to mad if jinyoung has begged to him like this . How could he let jinyoung just like that . Jinyoung was about to release their hug when Mark pulled his waist and it made him starled a bit .

 

 

“Me too baby.” Mark said seducely and the next thing was something jinyoung never expected to be . Mark kissed jinyoung’s forehead . 

 

“Wow cute couple indeed”

 

Jinyoung could feel his cheeks was burning for Mark’s action. He was lucky that was none there especially Mark’s fans or not he was sure he would be killed by Mark’s fans. Their acting was interrupted when someone cleared his throat and it was Ken. Both Mark and Jinyoung shifted their gaze to Ken . 

 

“Ermm so i will go now .. see you soon jinyoung . I hopes to talk to you again.” Ken’s last words before he smiled awkwardly and when the two. When Ken couldn’t be seen anymore,jinyoung quickly released his from Mark . Jinyoung’s next action was something that unexpected as he slapped Mark .

 

“ert!.”Jinyoung muttered and he turned his back away and leave Mark alone . He was scared to face Mark so he chose to avoid it .

 

*“I’m dead..I’m so dead*” jinyoung kept saying it along the way back to his room . He could  feel his phone was ringing non stopped . He took his cellphone to see Mark who has called him. 

 

*“7 missed call”* 

Not long after a minute then his phone rang back . He decided to pickup it finally.

 

“What?!” Jinyoung raised his voice slightly . He was being emo and he also didn’t know why he was being like that.

 

“!Why are not you answering my call??!you wanna die??!” Mark annoying replies him. Mark was mad of course he should after what has he done to Jinyoung but instead of apolpgizes from what happened but jinyoung chose to run away from him .

 

 

“DON’T CALL ME !!GO TO HELL AND STAY THERE!!” Jinyoung shouted crazily . He was mad , upset . 

 

He thought how could Mark called him like that well it wasn’t like he not used to it because they used to call each other like that before but not now after a few days ago when Mark confessed to him. Eventhough he tried to ignore it but he couldn’t . He has these mix feelings in him . He was acting like a period girl a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter