Chapter 002

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung and Jaebum were sitting at the cafeteria . Jinyoung ate his shaffered pie .

 

“Err.. Jinyoung is that pie really delicious??” Jaebum unknowingly stop eating his meal and turned to ask Jinyoung .

 

“Huh??Nope.. it’s not reall delicious just it taste like pizza.Why??”

 

“Nothing..i was curious since you have been eating the same menu for days..that’s why I thought it’s delicious”.Jaebum said .

 

“I’m on my diet” Jinyoungs aid while raising his eyebrow. He moved forward made his face close to Jaebum’s who sat opposite next to him . He made his flirting face to Jaebum.

 

“Pshhhh.. I admit that you look superly cute when do that but please don’t do it again after this” Jaebum answered as he pushed Jinyoung’s head back . Jaebum chuckled as he saw Jinyoung’s unsatisfied face .

 

 

“So how was your sleep??Good??”Jaebum didn’t forget to ask his friend because he knew Jinyoung has many works to do and he has been stressed out lately .

 

“Good Jae!!” Jinyoung said while making a “peace” sign with both of his eyes closed .

 

“Well well of course he had a good sleep till he didn’t even realize that he had fell from his own bad and sleep on the cold floor ”. Someone came from Jinyoung’s back said in a teasing tone . Jinyoung turned his head to his right side quickly and saw his “beloved”roommate was sitting next to him and facing him .

 

“What???fell from the bed??Are you serious Mark??Jinyoung??” Jaebum asked Mark then Jinyoung to get the confirmation .

 

“It’s” Mark shortly answered while changed his attention from Jinyoung to Jaebum .

 

“What’re you doing here??Who ask you to sit here??”Jinyoung asked half angry ,half annoyed . Mark changed to face Jinyoung’s again .The closeness between them made Jinyoung noticed a small bruise near Mark’s mouth and couldn’t do anything unless curious .

 

“Don’t be too meany Peachy .. I was hee beause I want to tell you that I’m coming late tonight and forgot to bring my key.”

 

“So??What it should be done with me.”

 

Mark pinched his bridge nose . He hang his finger and pushed jinyoung’s forehead while explaining to his roommate “I want to make sure that you won’t lock the door before I back ,got it ,huh??”

 

Jinyoung yanked Mark’s angrily .

 

“Don’t do that Tuan or I’ll kill you” Jinyoung sid while fixing his fringe .

 

“Whatever Peachy” Mark stuck out his tongue and stood up before made his way to leave the cafeteria before Jinyoung was able to ask about the bruise .

 

“Wow you guys look..” Jaebum stop , not continue his sentences .

 

“Look what??”

 

“Something??”

 

“Shut up Jaebum!!” Jinyoung shouted to his bestfriend because he knows what did Jaebum mean . He stood up and slung his backpack ,ready to leave his annoying friend but stopped when jaebum grabbed his hand .

 

“Hey C’mon I was kidding… I knew you will not..I’m sorry ..promise I wont do it anymore” Jaebum said while making his way to Jinyoung and ruffled Jinyoung’s hair . Jinyoung hung his head low and nodded a little... Jaebum knew he shouldn’t talk about something like this to Jinyoung . He was too stupid just now .

 

 

 

Jinyoung heard someone opened his door room . He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter