Chapter 005

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“The movie will start at 8:30pm” Jaebum informed jinyoung after he checked something at his phone and put back to his coat . 

 

“Uh that’s too much earlier than i thought” jinyoung replied his friend . Now they’re facing each other in front of Jinyoung’s room.

 

“Well that’s better to be early so that it could end earlier and give us some time to do something else”Jaebum said while shrugging his broad shoulders.

 

 

“Something ??what do u mean huh?” Jinyoung’s knitted his eyebrows .

 

 

“Yeah maybe we can go to walk after that” Jaebum directly said without having a slight embarrased at his face .

 

“Wow so are you  actually asking me for a date huh??” Jinyoung asked while grinning .

 

“No im not but if you wanna think so i dont mind maybe we can..” jaebum paused and he moved to lean forward close to jinyoung . 

 

“Try..” 

 

“So Im Jaebum is flirting with me right now huh” jinyoung boldly asked his friend who had his face closed to him . Jaebum beamed and gave jinyoung his smiled . They stared at each other eyes as jinyoung tried to control his laugh watching his friend who has a serious face .

 

 

“Bugh!” 

 

 

“Arhh” Jaebum screamed as he rubbed the back of his head . Both of them startled and looked at what happened and saw Mark at the end of the hallway of their room who was standing while folding his arms close to his chest .

 

 

“Don’t do something digusting in front of my room!!” Mark shouted half annoyed and angry . He knew what were the two doing and planning . He listened to everything because he was there not even a sec after those two arrived but he just decided to hide at the corner and wait .

 

 

“Stop it Mark !it’s not ur room alone ..it’s mine too and i have the right to do whatever i want” jinyoung fired back and he bend down to take the shoes that Mark used to throw at Jaebum just now . He threw back to Mark .Mark caught it and went forward . He bumped into jaebum purposely as he passed  the two before opened his door room while saying “Whatever” loud enough for those two hear . Jinyoung acts like always . He acts like that does’nt effect him at all . 

 

“Don’t mind him Jaebum . He’s crazy”

 

“I know” 

 

“So i will go now i need to bath because i feel so sticky” jinyoung wrinkled his nose while looking Jaebum . Jaebum just laughed to see jinyoung’s cute face .

 

“Okay see you tonight at 7” Jaebum ruffled jinyoung’s hair before turned to make his step back to his room . 

 

 

Jinyoung saw Mark was playing with his phone on his bed so jinyoung ignored him .He doesnt want to remember anything that happened between them last night . He reminds himself to not take Mark’s confession seriously . Jinyoung was snapped when his phone rang . He pick up the call .

 

 

“Yes hurmm i know Im Jaebum but i need to shower first because i seriously smell so “nice”right now” Jinyoung was talking to his phone and it was Jaebum who called him . Mark knew what was going on as he quickly stood up from his bed and went to the bathroom . He swear that he will stay as long as he could because he promised that he would do anything to stop jinyoung from going out with Jaebum . It sounds so childish and helpless but he doesnt care anymore . Jinyoung was waiting outside the bathroom impatiently . He has been waiting for Mark for 30 minutes already but Mark seem doesnt come out .

 

 

“Yah!!Mark Tuan!!Are you going to sleep in there??Faster can you?!!i mght late to go!” Jinyoung cried annoyingly .

 

“What if i wanted to sleep here??what’s your problem??if you want to go then just go why need to take a shower??just go to your Jaebum “stupid question Mark .

 

“What the hell?!!” Junyoung cursed under his breath . He thought about something . He smiled mischiviously as he got the idea to make Mark out from the shower .

 

 

“Ahh if like that then okay i will go to Jaebum now..i guess I will just bath at Jaebum’s room ..Aihhh” jinyoung made his way a few steps from the bathroom and screamed so that Mark could hear him . Listened to that Mark quickly turn off the knot and went out of the shower .

 

“DON’T!” Mark shouted and Jinyoung just laughed at him . He succed in making Mark out . Of course Mark won’t let him to be at Jaebum’s room anymore because he has the feeling that jaebum was his rival . He doesn’t want Jinyoung to be together wihout him watching them . 

 

“You —..you can go in noW” Mark cursed himself for  stuttering like that . Jinyoung still laughed and made his way to the bathroom.He stopped as he was passing Mark .

 

“Jealous huh??” Jinyoung said and chuckled then left the shocked Mark.

 

“” Mark cursed and he delt his cheeks were burning and getting hotter . He felt embarrassed to be caught like that . C’mon Park Jinyoung  just made a strong head Mark Tuan embarrassed . 

 

 

****************************

 

Jinyoung was fixing his hair in front of the mirror meanwhile Mark at the back just stared at him .

 

“jinyoung”

 

“Hmm” 

 

“Do you really need to go??” Mark unknowingly asked Jinyoung who still busy fixing hinself in front of the mirror.

 

“Where” Jinyoung answered shortly .

 

Mark sighed . “Do you really need to go to the movie ??i mean with Jaebum??” 

 

“Of course !! I waited for this time to come since a long time ..this is my favorite movie but I didn’t get the chance to watch the previous series in cinema and now i got the chance and I won’t let it pass!” Jinyoung said happily . 

 

“Arhhh one more thing is jaebum will treat me this time!!” 

 

“Oh i also can treat you Jinyoung! Just said when you want to go we will go !! So can you cancel about tonight and going out with me instead??Ah what about tomorrow??” Mark asked sounds more convincing.

 

Jinyoung turned to face Mark .

 

“No!” That’s all jinyoung said before continued what was he doing .

 

“Why??”Mark asked hopelessly 

 

“Because I don’t trust you anddddddddddd ~ jinyoung pulled all the word “I don’t like you” . Mark smirked to hear Jinyoung’s words . His heart broke into thousands pieces hearing that . As soon as he finished Jinyoung went out . 

 

 

Jaebum and Jinyoung  were walking side by side . Just few steps from their dorm and jinyoung got a phone call.Jinyoung didn’t want to pick up at the first place . He was afraid if Mark cballed him just to annoyed . After a few times then finally he picked up .

 

“What the Mark??Not even twenty minutes since i left the room but you already want to disturb me ??” Jinyoung accused harshly .

 

“Can your little mouth shut up for while?!!” Mark calmly said and jinyoung just rolled his eyes .

 

“What do u want ??!” 

 

“Don’t come back too late and erm take care “ Mark told jinyoung . Jinyoung was shocked to hear that . He wasn’t sure what’s Mark main reason calling him and asked him to be fine . Jinyoung not even able to response,Mark already ended the call.

 

 

“What’s wrong??” Jabum touched Jinyoung’s arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter