Chapter 007

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you’re here” 

 

The question or more to the sentence has stopped jinyoung from shoving his club sandwich . He was enjoying his lunch with his friend,non other than Jaebum. Instead of answering Mark , jinyoung kept eating and ignored the other’s presence . Mark slammed his hand on the table and it made Jaebum freaked out .

 

“Hey I’m talking to you retarded!” Mark said as he gazed his sharp eyes on Jinyoung who still looks calm enjoying his meal .

 

“Don’t call me retarded you ! And What the hell with you?Don’t you see what am i doing and where am i ? You just disturbing me !Arghh..” Jinyoung said and rolled his eyes ..feeling annoyed with Mark .

 

“You’ve been avoiding me Park Jinyoung!!!” Mark exclaimed and moved to sit beside jinyoung . He stopped jinyoung from eating by taking the sandwich from the other’s hand so that he could get the attention that he needed .

 

“Mark better you let jinyoung finish his meal first” Jaebum in but he just got a death glare from Mark.

 

“Get up now.” Mark ordered .

 

“What for” still jinyoung lazily ignoring Mark.

 

 

“Let’s go on date”

 

Jaebum chocked as he heard the word that escaped from Mark’s mouth just now. 

 

“Seriously?this two? Date?.”

 

Jaebum stared at the boys in front of him. 

 

“Did you just ask jinyoung out for a date Mark?” Jaebum chose to ask to kill his curiousty .

 

“Yes”

 

“You mean DATE?D-A-T-E?” 

 

“Yess stupid.” Mark answered Jaebum’s lazily and earned a flick on his forehed from jinyoung from calling Jabeum “stupid” . He hissed but didn’t give up. He took jinyoung’s hand .

 

“Let’s go”

 

“Are you crazy?i still have classes !!”

 

“Don’t lie to me jinyoung!i knew your schedule that you only remain a class and it got cancel for today” Mark said while smirking. He still held Jinyoung hand as he already stood up and wanted to pull jinyoung from the seat . Jinyoung shocked for a while when Mark knew his schedule .

 

“I’m not going anywhere!” Jinyoung command and yanked Mark’s grip on his wrist . Mark leaned closer to his ear to whisper something .

 

“Do you want me to do something to  Jaebum?” 

 

Jinyoung’s eyes widden once heard his best friend name been mentioned . He automatically stood up and grabbed Mark’s hand and went out from the cafe , leaving dumbfounded Jaebum alone . Mark chuckled to see jinyoung’s freak face . 

 

 

*******************************************

After the “date” Mark and Jinyoung have become much closer. Mark would  take jinyoung out after his class . Jinyoung would refuse but Mark threatened saying jaebum would get the effect and jinyoung couldn’t fight anymore . Jinyoung has been calling Mark jerk” for many times that Mark lost the time to count him it’s not like Mark cared about it as long as he got Jinyoung . 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked Mark when he saw him in the library. It’s weird to see Mark in the library . Mark wasn’t answering jinyoung instead he just shook his head . Jinyoung went closer to Mark . He now was standing in front of Mark meanwhile Mark was sitting on the chair . It made Mark’s face to have the same level with Jinyoung’s stomach. 

 

 

“Are you sick?” Jinyoung asked concerned as he put on his hand on Mark’s forehead . Mark shook his head again and pout.

 

 

“I’m not” Mark was pouting 

 

“Damn Mark stop!don’t do that !! Cute!”

Jinyoung inner self scream but his face remained poker . Jinyoung was good to hide his expression.

 

Mark then pullled Jinyoung’s waist and hugged him. Mark put his face at Jinyoung’s tummy . They’re too close . Their position really look romantic right now . With Mark had his face embraced at Jinyoung’s. 

 

“What are you doing stupid?!” Jinyoung said while trying to push Mark’s face from his by his shoulder .

 

“Stay here for a while.” Mark back off for a while and looked up to see Jinyoung’s face .

 

“You smell good ..i like” he said before went back to hug jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung let out a heavy sighed . He knew it was no use to argue with this dork Mark Tuan but he felt uncomfortable with their position right now.

 

“People will think bad about this Mark”. It’s a silly reason Jinyoung because they were now at the corner of the library and it’s lunch hours so student barely went there . 

 

“Let them be”

 

“This is library “

 

“I know..i can read jinyoung “ . Mark last answered made him earned a flick on his forehead . 

 

“Auchhh! It hurts jinyoung “ Mark said rubbed his ache forehead . He still had his arms circling around Jinyoung.

 

“Serve you!”

 

“Do you like me ?” Mark blurted out suddenly.

 

“No!”

 

“Really?even a little “

 

“No! How could i like when i hate you Mark?” Jinyoung said . It almost sounds so real but he wasn’t sure with his answer . What he knew he doesn’t like Mark. Mark looked at him and smirked .

 

Mark moved his hands and cupped jinyoung’s face . He put jinyoung’s face between his arms and kissed jinyoung’s lips. Not to mention Jinyoung’s heart that time but he didn’t push Mark away . He just stay silent , heartlessly not even responding to the kiss . That’s not their first kissed because Mark already kissed him on their first so called “date” .

 

“Well i don’t like to hear that ..It hurts. “ Mark said as he released his lips from Jinyoung’s. He tried to sound playful . He pulled his hands from the other’s waist and  stood up to pick up and slung his backpack on his shoulder . 

 

“Are you sure that you not feel anything to me ??” Mark teased for the last time before he went out of the library. Jinyoung nodded his head . Mark scooted closer to jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter