Chapter 010

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since jinyoung moved out from their dorm and Mark back to stay at the dorm like always . Jinyoung still ignored Mark whenever they bumped each other and he didnt bother to look at Mark at all but Mark wasn’t stop instead he kept waiting for Jinyoung before he went to class . He make sure to wake up early and waited for Jinyoung outside of jinyoung’s room . Jinyoung would ignore him like he never saw Mark there . Not even that , Jinyoung would always found a lunch box in his locker and a piece of note every tine saying “I’m sorry” and smtms he would recieve “I miss you” not to think so hard because that person is not other than Mark . 

 

 

Like every morning jinyoung would walk to their school and ignored Mark’s presence who’s waiting for him outside of his room . He kept walking with Jaebum since they’re rooming together now . jabeum of course knew what was going on with those two as  jinyoungb told him all the thing happened when he found jinyoung was crying in front of his room’s door after back from class . However he didn’t say anything and just let jinyoung choose  and decide by himself . Jinyoung opened his locker and saw the same thing again . He slammed his locker closed and turned to face the person who now standing behind him . 

 

 

“Can you stop giving me all this? It’s disgusted.” Jinyoung said harshly as he shoved the lunch box and the milk to Mark .

 

 

“I’m sorry Jinyoung but i can’t . It’s become my routine giving this to you .” Mark said smiling . Mark is such an amazing guy how he could still smile after what has happened between them . That’s what people saw but deep inside he was just a broken piece . He had promised to himself that he would never stop chasing jinyoung till at least jinyoung accept his apology .

 

 

“Don’t do that ! I hate seeing you smiling like that .Stop all this , if you think doing this gonna make me to forgive you , sorry you’re wrong ! It makes me to hate you more ; because of someone who has no respect towards people like you doesn’t deserve to be treated nicely .” 

 

 

Mark’s smiled dropped as hearing what jinyoung said to him. 

 

 

“Is it really hard for you to forgive me huh Jinyoung?Why is it so easy for you to forgive Ken meanwhile me ? What should i do for you to accept my aplogy to forgive me .”Mark asked sincerely .

 

 

Jinyoung looked away from Mark .

 

“Stupid Mark ! Don’t you know that’s because i love you and seeing what all you did last month really makes me lost my mind.” 

 

 

Jinyoung cleared his throat before looked to meet Mark’s eyes back .

 

 

“There’s one thing that you could do for me to forgive you.”

 

Mark’s eyes blinked repeatedly disbelief what has he heard . He would do anything . Yes he would .

 

“What’s it?” Mark excitedly asked .

 

“Get out of my life.” 

 

“Damn nice suggestion Park Jinyoung.”

 

 

Before Mark realized it his tears already falling down onto his smooth cheeks as he blinked his eyes . Mark wiped it with his palm. He chuckled to see his own tears . 

 

“What did i ever doing?Crying in front of my crush?C’mon Mark just move on Jinyoung won’t going to accept you back anymore . It’s all your fault !7years waiting to get this close to him just being destroyed like that for a reason ! .” As he finished his monlogue he went to make his way to another hallway .

 

Meanwhile jinyoug still shook seeing the scene in front of him . 

 

“Mark’s crying ? And that’s because of me?” 

 

Guilt roamed over him . He didn’t expect to see Mark crying like that just because of his words . He hust watched Mark dissapered through the hallway .

 

 

“Is it too harsh?asking someone to stay away from your life.?”

 

“Whom are you kidding Park Jinyoung.?” 

 

 

 

**************************************

Jinyoung entered his room and saw Jaebum was talking over his phone . He back an hour late since he need to settle his assigment first and asked jaebum to go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter