Chapter 008

How can we befriends ...My crush???
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark was sitting beside jinyoung under a shady tree beside their college field .. It was too boring . He sighed . Jinyoung seem didn’t even flinch from reading his book . Mark kept changing his glance from jinyoung to his ice cream as he didn’t know what to do . He then got an evil idea that lingered in his mind . 

 

“Jinyoung”

 

“Ermm” jinyoung answered still not tear off his gaze from the book .

 

“Wanna try my ice cream”

 

“It’s ok”

 

Mark scoffed but he didn’t give up.

 

“Have some ..this flavor is my favorite..I’m sure u will like it ..have some huh” Mark said in his aegyo voice . Jinyoung rolled his eyes but still turned his head to his left in which the ice cream just near his face . Jinyoung leaned in to taste the ice cream but Mark quickly pulled the ice cream away and it made jinyoung’s lips to land on his lips . Jinyoung shocked for what has happened .

 

 

“Seriously this  Mark Tuan ??” 

 

Mark smiled when he felt Jinyoung’s lips on him but not too long when jinyoung pushed his head harshly.

 

“Auh!Jinyoung”

 

“What the was that Mark?!This is public area!”

 

“So what?”Mark stupidly asked .

 

“Don’t you dare to do that again!” Jinyoung added angrily . Mark chuckled and laid down next to jinyoung when he saw jinyoung continued to read .

 

“Jinyoung ..what would it be if we get married.” Mark said after not so long silence between them. Mark turned to his side but jinyoung ignored him. Mark sat down and cling onto jinyoung’s arm .

 

“Answer me jinyoung ermmm..” Mark made aegyo .

 

“Shut up Mark or i will kick your !” Jinyoung annoyingly said and a bit harsh but Mark wasn’t flinched at all instead he giggled .

 

 

“What is he doing here ?” Mark sounds so serious and that made jinyoung to follow Mark’s gaze .He then noticed Ken was making his way to them while waving at jinyoung .

 

 

“I asked him to meet here.” Jinyoung answered after replied Ken’s greeting .

 

“WHAT?!What’s this about ?!” Mark quickly snapped jinyoung.

 

Jinyoung closed his book and let out a heavy sighed.

 

“He apologize for what he has done and he said he’s really feel guilty then asked if at least we could be friend then i said of course why not because everything has passed.” Jinyoung finished his explanation.

 

“Just like that?That easy?” Mark spoke to himself .

 

 

“Is it true that Jinyoung actually love Ken?” Mark and his own thought again. 

 

“I don’t like him ..stop whatever you’re doing.” Mark strictly said .

 

 

“Who are you to ask me that?you have no right.!” Jinyoung snapped .

 

“I’m .”

 

“You’re no one Mark so why should i ?.” 

 

“Damn Park Jinyoung!. I’m really nothing to you ” Jinyoung’s word really drained most Of Mark’s energy. He tried to control his breath .

 

 

“Hey”. Ken greeted both of them but mostly to jinyoung only as he stand in front of jinyoung . 

 

 

“Hey.” Jinyoung greets back while smiling . 

 

 

Mark couldn’t bear his heart to see all this .He then stood up and slung his backpack to his shoulder.

 

 

“Where are you going?” Jinyoung be the one to ask .

 

Mark turned his head and kept his gaze on jinyoung and then Ken .

 

“Anywhere as long not here .”

 

 

“Can’t just you stay.?” 

 

 

“Why should i if that’s just going to rip me?!” 

 

 

Deep Mark’s word stabbed inside Jinyoung’s heart and then he watched Mark walked away from him . 

 

 

“Is that wrong for him by accepting Ken’s apology?”  

 

 

Jinyoung kept thinking till he felt someone poked his cheeks . It’s Ken asking him if he was okay and he nodded his head ,trying to hide his confusion.

 

 

*************************

It has been a week since jinyoung started to befriend with Ken again and they’re getting closer back although Jaebum didn’t like that idea but he told jaebum that he was fine and it also same as the day he last met Mark . Mark doesn’t even back to their dorm . He doesn’t know but he started to keep thinking about Mark .They just met when they have the same classes in which chemistry class but Mark never looked at him .  He also confused why the hell he got nervous every-time Mark walked pass him. He could feel how fast his heart beat . Ever since then Mark never asked him to date anymore and it turned to be Ken who tried to win jinyoung attention back. It’s not Like jinyoung didn’t notice it . He would agree but everytime he were together with Ken , he kept zoning out because his mind would think about Mark .

 

 

 

******************************

 

"hey Hakyeon hyung is going to have a party at his house tonight. He asked me to join and i was wondering if you wanna come with me? " Jaebum said as he and Jinyoung were eating lunch. 

 

"i don't know Jaebum.,i have many things to do today and i guess I'll be too tired to go anywhere and then u know right i don't really like to party. " jinyoung said to jaebum, he tried to give an excuse not to go since he really didn't feel much like partying.

 

"Come on jinyoung, i don't think your work is too much till you're not able to finish it before the party begin. You really need to start trying to have some fun once in a while . You study too hard and focus on school, let's go and get some time to chill. " 

 

"he's right Jinyoung, we need to have fun once in a while." Hakyeon said as he  made his way to their table.

 

"I'm inviting you so u need to come no excuse! " Hakyeon pretend to mad. 

 

 

"Ahh hyung " Jinyoung whining to them while pouting. 

 

They both laughed at jinyoung childish behavior and then Jaebum added. 

 

"C'mon, yugyeom will drive us, we will go together,.it'll be fun" 

 

Ah Yugyeom is one of their junior and he's Jaebum's cousin. Jaebum introduced to him when yugyeom was his first year it means a year ago, that's how they met each other. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter