Illusion (UmjixSinB)

Gfriend Oneshots

Sinb trudged home, tired and stressed from all the work her boss made her finish. All she wants to do is to be in her girlfriends' warm embrace.

"I'm home." she shouted, tiredly. Her voice resonated around their shared house, but to her surprise, there was no reply. So she searched all around the house. The kitchen, the frontyard, the garden, and even the terrace. But she can't find any single trace of her beloved girlfriend. So she just went to their bedroom, too tired to find Umji. She went in. Once the bed came upon her sight, she smiled brightly that her cheeks started to hurt. Umji was sleeping peacefully, hugging Sinb's favorite pillow and wearing her favorite hoodie. Her pouty lips are slightly jutted out. Sinb kneeld down near her and kissed her, she caressed Umji's face lightly. She can't believe she's this lucky to have a girlfriend like Umji.  She went to the other side and laid down, that stupid smile, still plastered on her face. She hugged Umji tightly, not wanting to let go. Instead of warmness, all she can feel is coldness. But she doesn't care, all she cares about is Umji staying at her side. "I love you." She whispered into the nape of her neck. Before she closed her eyes, she heard a reply. "I love you more." Umji whispered back. Sinb's heart fluttered, but for some reason it felt different. She got rid of the thought and kissed Umji's neck, which felt exceptionally cold against her lips. She slept with different thoughts crossing her mind.

Sinb woke up with scattered blankets around her. She sat up and scratched her eyes. She reached for Umji, but found out she was not on the bed anymore. So she got off of the bed and went downstairs. She found Umji staring blankly at an empty plate. She sat beside her and held her hand, which felt cold. But for some reason, holding her hand felt like something is missing. She doesn't feel the warmth she always feel whenever she hold Umji's hand. She feels empty. "Are you okay?" She asked, needing reassurance. Umji stared at her with watery eyes. "You love me right, Eunbi?" She asked, Sinb just smiled, remembering how Umji likes to call her with her real name. She nodded. "Of course." Sinb replied. She felt anxious, something feels wrong. Then she felt cold hands against her cheeks. "I love you Sinb. You know that." Umji said, tears already gliding down her porcelain cheeks. "But you need to let me go. I don't want you to hurt more because of me, forget me Eunbi-yah." Umji said, caressing Sinb's cheeks. She just shook her head and sobbed. "Please don't leave me." Sinb pleaded, holding onto Umji's hand, which is vanishing slowly. Umji just smiled at SinB. "I love you." She whispered and kissed Sinb, one last time. She felt cold lips collide with hers. She held Umji tightly against her. She closed her eyes and cherished the moment, knowing that once she opens her eyes, it'll all be gone. She opened her eyes slowly and her tears continued to flow more. Reality hit her like a truck. She slid down the chair. She hugged her knees and sobbed. She lost her world, she lost her soulmate, she lost her. She lost Umji. It was all an illusion.

 

A/N:Sorry if it's ty, I tried my best.