Scared (SowonxYuju)

Gfriend Oneshots

Sowon sat on a nearby bench as she fondly observed her girlfriend. Yuju skipped happily, her hand full of different stuff. Sowon chuckled as Yuju struggled carrying the stuff toys and clothes. She took a basket and handed it to her girlfriend, who smiled at her, thankful. Yuju continued to shop for gifts to give this coming Christmas. Until then, Sowon continued to observe her adorable lover.

They walked out of the shop, hand in hand when their stomachs grumbled. They stared at each other, laughed and proceeded to the food court. Once they reached it, they ordered their meal.

"Babe, you've got ketchup on your face." Sowon said, her hand wiping the stain off of Yuju's face. Her face burned bright red as Sowon's soft hands lingered on her cheeks. They stared at each others' eyes, silence surrounding them despite the noise coming from the people eating on the food court. They stayed like this until Yuju complained that she needs to pee. Sowon smiled like a love sick fool as she stared at Yuju's back.

It's been half an hour, and yet Yuju hasn't come back yet. It made Sowon worried. She then decided to see what's taking Yuju so long, but then people around her started to scream and run. Chaos was everywhere, Sowon was confused. She asked someone beside her, who also looked panicked and worried. She tapped the woman's' shoulder. "Miss, what's happening?" She asked, looking at the terrified look on her face. "There's someone holding hostage in the restroom." Once it was said, all Sowon could think was go in there to save Yuju. Before she can do so, the woman held her arm. Sowon looked back at her, the woman had tears streaming down her face.

"Please...my...my baby girl...she's in there. Please, save her. I'm begging you." The woman said, begging down on her knees. Sowon helped the woman stand up and sat her down to a nearby chair. She looked at her, straight into her eyes with her own eyes b with tears. "I promise you ma'am, I'll bring back your child." She promised, looking determined as ever. The woman nodded and mouthed a thank you. Sowon nodded and started to walk towards to the restroom. But then a guard stopped her on her tracks. "Hey! What're you doing!? I need to save my girlfriend in there." She said, trying to flail around to let loose the arm restraining her. "Calm down ma'am. We're doing our best to contain down the criminal. Now let us do our jobs and caps down." The guard politely said, but it made Sowon more angry. "How can I calm down when my girlfriend is in there!?" She shouted at the guard, her face red and tears started to slip from her eyes.

Yuju looked at the person standing in front of her, terrified. The criminal held out a knife, pointing at each person in the restroom. "Any of you make noise, and this knife would meet your neck." He threatened. He looked at Yuju, his smirk growing wider. He held her neck and held the cold knife against it. Yuju closed her eyes, uttering a small prayer inside her head, but then there was a cry. The man pushed Yuju against the floor and instead went for the little girl cradled in the corner. "Come on little girl." He said, grabbing the girls' arm and forcing her to stand up. But the girl shook her head ko and continued to struggle against the mans' arm. The man got angry and pointed the knife at the little girl, scaring all of them in the process. "Stand up or this would go inside you." He said, menacingly. The little girl then stood up, tears staining her cheeks. The man brought the knife against the girls' neck and went outside. The woman beside Yuju then started to scream, but she held a hand out and covered . "Quiet. Let's just have this opportunity to make a plan." Yuju said, looking at the others. The women looked at each other, then nodded.

Sowon struggled against the grip of the guard around her. Her face is filled with her own tears. "Please, let me save my girlfriend." She said, looking defeated. The guard looked at her, apologetically. "I'm sorry ma'am, but I can't let you. I'm just doing my job." He said, his arms starting to hurt. Then, the criminal went out with a little girl in his arms. "My baby!" The woman earlier screamed, running towards her child, but was stopped by an another guard. The woman cried, hear tears overflowing. Sowon looked at the man. Her eyes flared up in anger. He was smirking. He pointed out the knife, roaming his eyes around the terrified faces of the people. "Anyone of you move, and this little girl dies." He said, holding the sharp knife against the sobbing little girl.

Yuju silently creeped up the man, holding a metal pole geh got from the janitors' closet. She hit him in the head, his arms releasing the little girl from his muscular arms. Yuju tried to hit him once again, but as soon as she swung the pole, he managed to catch it. "That's a bad move lady." And soon, she was in his arms, the knife, cold against her neck.

Sowon screamed. "Please, please. No.... please let me go." She begged the guard, her eyes releasing more tears. "Please, that's my girlfriend I need to save her. Please." She said, tears started to cloud her vision. The guard looked away at the sight, his heart breaking.

Then there was a shot, the man stumbled down and managed to make a small cut on Yuju's neck. He grabbed his bloodied leg. Yuju then limped to Sowon, a smile on her face.

Sowon broke free from the guards' grip and met Yuju halfway. She held Yuju's head against her neck, sobbing. Yuju just hugged her tightly.

They sat at the ambulance as the nurse treated Yuju's wound, bandaging up. "All done, now here's an ointment to prevent more infection." She said. Sowon nodded in response while Yuju whispered a small thank you. After, they went to their car.

They sat in silence. But then, Sowon sighed and revved up the engine. Yuju looked at Sowon as they drove. The silence scaring her. They soon arrived at their shared home, without a word being spoken.

Sowon sat at the sofa, head in between her arms. Yuju looked at her worriedly. "Are...are you okay?" Yuju asked. Sowon looked up, tears again brimmed her eyes. "Why did you do that!? You could've been injured badly!" Sowon shouted, standing up. Yuju got angry, she closed her fist. "The little girl was in danger, what do you think I would do!? I can't just let him injure the girl. She's a ing toddler Sojung, if I hadn't done that, he could've killed her right there! I just can't let him do that!" She screamed, equally frustrated. Sowon looked at her, somewhat looking tired and hurt. She plopped down the couch with hands on her head. She wiped her tears away, frustrated. "I was scared, terrified, I could've lost you, Yuna. I could've lost you. I...you were there and...and I can't do anything to save you. I...I feel useless. I can't imagine how...how I would live without you. I can't live without you. I can't." Sowon said, letting out a heart wrenching sob. Yuju looked at her lover, her soulmate. All along, she thought, Sowon was this strong woman that isn't scared of everything. The one that doesn't show emotions, the cold ones. But then she do these stuff that made Yuju more in love with Sowon. This girl right here, cried because she was scared to lose her. Yuju smiled, her own tears sliding down her cheeks. She sat down on Sowon's lap and wiped her tears away. Her hand lingered on her cheeks and caressed it. She looked at her straight in the eyes. "I'm here Sojung. I'm here, I'm okay. No one's gonna take me away from you. I won't leave you, ever. Remember that. I love you, forever and ever." She said, sealing her promise with a kiss.