Valentine Date (SowonxUmjixYuju)

Gfriend Oneshots

"Yuna, are you sure you'll be okay taking care of your sister?" Mrs. Kim asked, looking worried and hesitant in leaving her baby. But little Yewon thought otherwise, she's big enough to be left alone with her big sister. She pushed her mothers' legs towards the car. Mr Kim laughed at the cuteness of her youngest daughter. "I'm okie hewe, umma. Unnie'sh hewe to take cawe of me." She said, huffing and pouting. Her mom just laughed at her daughter and ruffled her hair. Mrs.Kim kneeled down and held Yewon's shoulder gently. "You'll be good for your unnie right?" She asked. Yewon nodded and smiled, showing her missing front teeth. Mrs. Kim smiled and kissed her daughters' cheek. She stood up and hugged her eldest daughter, who smiled and waved goodbye to her parents. She carried Umji inside the house and plopped down the big couch. "So what we'll we do, Yewon-ah?" Yuju asked, turning the television on and flipping through the channels. Yewon just shrugged her shoulders and snuggled closer to her unnie. Yuju smiled at her little sister. She caught sight of the calendar. Her eyes grew wide, she looked at the clock. She slightly jumped up, surprising the sleepy Yewon, who's eyes suddenly fluttered open. "Mianhe, Yewon ah." Yuju said, kissing Yewon's head, who just nodded and resumed resting on her unnie's shoulder. 

Yuju went to her room, carefully holding Yewon. She laid the sleeping Yewon on her bed and stretched, her shoulders and arms hurting and stiff. She looked at her closet and picked the clothes she prepared since last week, a black long sleeves crop top paired with a high waisted  denim shorts. It was Valentine's day and Sowon promised her a date. And she doesn't know what to do with Yewon. Calling for babysitter will take for long. Do a background check and all that stuff, that's stressful. She then just decided to bring her little sister to their date. "It wouldn't be a bad idea right." She whispered to herself as she dressed up. 

Yewon woke up as Yuju wore her clothes. "Whewe awe you goin, unnie? You leabe me hewe?" Yewon asked, her head tilted, resembling a puppy. Yuju smiled and kneeled down, matching Yewon as she sat on Yuju's bed. "We're going to see Sowon unnie." Yuju said, caressing Yewon's red cheeks. Yewon smiled and bobbed her head. "Yes, we goin to see Showon unnie." Yewon said, clapping like a seal. Yuju carried her and walked to her room. "Now, now. What do you want to wear?" She asked Yewon, who tapped a finger on her chin like she's thinking. Finally she chose a black sweater and denim shorts, just like her unnie's. "Come one, let's get you dressed up." Yuju said, placing Umji down on her bed. 

After chasing and playing around, Yuju powdered Yewon's back and dressed her up. Doing the final touches, they smiled adorably at each other and went out.

Swing their entwined hands, they walked to the park. "Aren't you tired, Yewon-ah?" Yuju, being the wonderful unnie she was, asked. Yewon shook her head and continued skipping down the path, her hand holding Yuju's thumb, too small for it to hold more than 1 finger. Yuju found this adorable and cute. They finally arrived at the park, couples were either walking hand in hand, riding a bike or just chilling under a shade, noisy kids filled the playground which made Yewon hug her unnie's leg. "Are you scared?" Yuju asked, carrying her little sister, who buried her face on her neck. Yuju cooed and rubbed Yewon's back. Her little sister really hated crowded and noisy place. She walked for a while until she found Sowon, sitting under a tree. Fortunately, the area was much peaceful than the playground. The look on Sowon's face was priceless, it was a mix of confusion, happiness and other's that Yuju can't explain. Yewon finally looked up from her position earlier, she smiled when she found Sowon. She immediately climbed down from her unnie's embrace and hugged Sowon, who gort tackled on the ground. Yuju giggled as she walked towards the two. "You didn't tell me Yewon would join us." Sowon said, fixing Yewon on her lap. Yuju just sighed. "I'm really sorry. This day should be for us, but my parents need to do something important, and they can't find any babysitter to-" But before she could continue, Sowon kissed her, effectively silencing her. Yewon giggled and covered . Yuju sat there with wide eyes, mouth opening and closing like a fish and a crimson red cheeks. Yewon closed her unnies' mouth herself, afraid that flies would go in. Sowon snickered at her girlfriends' expression and took the picnic basket she brought. There was a lot of food inside , but the only thing that caught Yuju's attention was the chocolate-covered strawberries. Sowon took the container and gave it yo Yuju with her oh-so charming smile. Yuju took it gratefully with a big smile on her face. "I knew that was your favorite, so I decided to make it myself." Sowon said, her cheeks reddening because of embarrassment. She gave apple juice to Yewon who was sitting comfortably on her lap. "Thenkchu." Yuju said in her aegyo voice, which made Sowon melt in a puddle of goo. Not getting enough of her cute girlfriend, Sowon pecked Yuju again and again, until Yewon was whining for being for too much kissing. "Sorry Yewon-ah." Sowon said, kissing Yewon's head, who nodded and continued to eat her food. Yuju looked at her girlfriend, being affectionate to her little sister and it made her heart flutter. She fell more in love with Sowon, if that's even possible.

"Unnie, I want ishe cweam, can we get shume?" Yewon asked,  looking hopefully at her unnie. She was sweaty from running around, chasing butterflies. Yuju didn't hear her  as she was too busy ogling Sowon. "Yuju?" Sowon said, touching her cheeks. At her touch, Yuju automatically faced her. "Huh? What?" She asked, confused. Sowon chuckled for the nth time this day. "Yewon wants ice cream, do you want some?" Sowon asked, caressing Yuju's hand. "No, don't worry about me. Just don't let Yewon pick something that has nuts, she's allergic." Yuju said. Sowon nodded and stood up. She offered her hand to Yewon, who took it excitedly, and they went to the ice cream truck. Yuju followed them with her eyes, her stomach filling with butterflies everytime she sees Sowon make Yewon laugh. She really chose a great girlfriend.

Sowon laughed as Yewon skipped happily with ice cream dripping on her hand and chin. They walked towards Yuju, who was completely absorbed in the book she's reading. "Unnie!" Yewon said. "Look, I'm eating ishe cweam." She added, smiling with chocolate covered lips. Yuju chuckled and cleaned Yewons' chocolate covered mouth with a tissue. Yewon smiled happily. "Is it yummy?" Yuju asked, who stood up and combed Yewon's hair as it was previously covered in ice cream and sticky. Yewon nodded happily and looked at Sowon. "Showon unnie bought me 2." yewon said, holding out 3 fingers. Yuju smiled fondly and held out 2 fingers instead. "It's just 2, Yewonnie, 2. Not 3." She said, teaching Yewon how to do 2 with her fingers. "Yeah, that'sh what I shaid." Yewon said, eating the last bite of her ice cream. "Where do you want to go next?" Yuju asked, folding the picnic blanket and putting it inside the basket. Sowon smiled and carried Yewon on her arms. "Let's go to my house, is that okay?" Sowon asked, bouncing up and down as Yewon giggled and held Sowons' neck"Yesh, can we pleashe go to Showon unnie'sh houshe?" Yewon asked, giving Yuju her best puppy eyes. Who would want to deny the little girls' request? Especially with those puppy eyes. Ugh! Yuju hates her little sister for being this adorable. "Okay, okay." She said, looking at Sowon for approval. Sowon smiled and high-fived Yewon. "We'll go to my house then." Sowon exclaimed, placing Yewon on her shoulders. "Weeeeehhhh!!!" Yewon shouted, holding on to Sowon's head. Yuju looked at them, her eyes open wide. "Yah! Sojung, that's dangerous!" She scolded them, holding Sowons' arm. Sowon just brushed her off and smiled. "It's okay babe. Don't worry, I've been working out these past couple of weeks, I can handle Yewon." Sowon said, flexing her muscles. "Yesh Yuju unnie, don't woowy, Showon unnie ish stwong, wight Showon unnie?" Yewon asked, holding Sowon's head as she looked at her face upside down. "Yes, my Yewonnie, unnie is strong, rawr." Sowon said, eliciting a giggle from Yewon. Yuju just sighed dejectedly and continued to walk with them. 

"Look unnie, thewe'sh a doggy." Yewon said, now in Yuju's arms. Sowon got tired of carrying Yewon on her shoulders halfway through their walk. Yewon squirmed out of her unnies' grip and approached the puppy. Yewon ruffled the fur of the puppy, and in return, the puppy her hand. "Unnie, the doggy my hand." Yewon said, to her unnie, looking excited. Yuju smiled lovingly at her sister and turned to the owner. "I'm so sorry, my sister really likes dog and she can't really help to touch one if she ever sees one." She said, bowing to the owner as she looked at Yewon, who looked happy playing with the puppy. The owner brushed it off. "No it's okay. She's really adorable, so I'm fine with it. Also, my dog lot gets a lot of admirers, she got it from me." The stranger said, getting closer to Yuju, just enough to make her uncomfortable. "The name's Yerin by the way. What's yours?" The girl, Yerin asked, dangerously close for comfort. But before she can make any move, Sowon took Yuju's hand and held her close, securing a strong grip around her waist. "Sorry to disturb you, but we need to leave already. thank you again for letting Yewon to play with your dog. If you may excuse us." Sowon said, glaring at Yerin, who scoffed and tugged her dogs' leash. "Bye bye, doggy." Yewon said, waving at the dog. Yuju let out a breath she didn't know she's been holding and kissed Sowon on her lips. "Thanks for that, she was very...cocky." Yuju said, making Sowon laugh and kissed her again in return. "Come on Yewon." Yuju said and gathered Yewon in her arms. Sowon looked at the sisters and felt happy. She entwined their hands and continued to walk home.  

"Are you sleepy Wonnie-ah?" Yuju asked as Sowon opened the door to her house. Yewon nodded as her eyes fluttered close. When it was opened, they immediately went inside as it was starting to drizzle. "Is she asleep?" Sowon asked, turning the lights on. Yuju nodded and placed her little sister on the couch. Yuju sat with her sleeping sister and rested her eyes. The long days' exhaustion weighing her down. And soon enough, she gave in and slept.

When she opened her eyes, there was an aroma of roasted chicken surrounding her. She looked around and found Sowon missing. She carefully stood up, gently placing Yewons' legs, which was previously on her lap, on the couch. She went to the kitchen and what was inside made her gasp and cover . Inside was Sowon, with a red rose on her hand. The kitchen was dimly lit with the candles acting as the light. At the center was a table covered in a white satin cloth and on top was 2 dishes, that's probably the one she smelled earlier. "What's all of this?" She asked, walking towards Sowon and stared at her. Sowon shyly smiled and scratched the back of her neck. Her hands fidgeted and her feet being restless, it was a cute sight for Yuju. "Since we can't go on a dinner date and have a time for ourselves, I just decided to cook for the 2 of us." She said, pulling a chair out for Yuju, who thanked her girlfriend for being a gentlewoman. "Also, I cooked Yewons' favorite, it's in the microwave." Sowon added and sat on the opposing chair. Yuju smiled at Sowons' thoughtfulness. Then they ate, laughter and love surrounding them.

"That was the best Valentine date, I've ever had. Thank you." Yuju said, as she hugged Sowon closer. Sowon smiled and mentally patted herself on the back. "Your welcome, love. I'd do anything for you." Sowon said, cringing at her choice of words. "That was very cheesy and cliché  of you." Yuju said, snickering. Sowon grumbled, nonetheless, she kissed Yuju's head. "I love you." She said, Yuju smiled. "Don't worry, I love you too."