Rascals

Gfriend Oneshots

A/N: I honestly don't know what I just made but here it is anyways, this is kind of mature(?) and long, super long. Not sure who the main couple is. There will also be drug and weed use here. And please suggest some title, I don't know what title I should put.

Sinb laughed as Umji and Sowon have a hard time climbing the brick wall separating their town and the abandoned town next to theirs. "Hey, instead of laughing your off, you could help us you know." The maknae complained, looking at where her foot will step. Instead of following her, Sinb just stood there with her hands resting on her hips. "Don't step there!" Sinb warned, but it was too late, the brick holding Umji's feet fell. Fortunately, her grip on the wall didn't falter. Not wanting it to happen again, Sinb decided to help them both up. After that small incident, they huffed and catched  their breaths. Then Sinb took her bag off her back and gave Umji and Sowon some water. She tied her hair into a tight ponytail as the 2 followed her. Sinb also removed her watch and earrings and placed it securely inside the big bag. After the small preparation and rest, they continued their journey.

They looked back at the route they just ran from. The local police was chasing them after raiding the convenience store. But as soon as they thought they escaped, Umji tripped because of a root protruding off the ground. "Unnie." She said, holding her knee tightly. It was bleeding heavily. Sowon and Sinb looked at each other and nodded. They carried Umji to a nearby shack, but before they can aid her properly, the sound of sirens and shouts where heard in the near distance. It made all of them panic. After hearing the shouts getting nearer, Sinb hurriedly searched the bag for the first aid kit, but got nothing. "." She exclaimed, then looked at Sowon whose tying a handkerchief on Umji's wounded knee. "The Kit isn't here." She said, the other 2 looked at her. "Then get out of here and get one. The house is near, get one from there." She said, tightening the knot, which made Umji wince. Sinb nodded. She tapped both of their shoulders and quickly left.

Running here and there made her tired, and up until now she haven't found the house. It made Sinb worried. 'The house should be somewh-" her thinking was cut short by hand covering and dragging her off somewhere. "Shhh." The person whispered. Sinb looked at the person covering and found her girlfriend. "Yerin unnie?" She asked, still in a daze. Yerin just smiled at her, her eyes forming a crescent shape and made her chubby cheeks stand out. Then they heard footsteps. "Where the are those kids?" A police yelled. Sinb's eyes widened as Yerin's hand tightened around , preventing her to make any noise. "There!" Another replied, and soon enough, the footsteps faded. Yerin then released her hand from Sinb's mouth. "Wooh, that was close." Sinb said, wiping her forehead, Yerin nodded. "I know." She said and looked at Sinb, noticing the missing presence of Sowon and Umji. "Where's Sowon unnie and Umji?" She asked, peeking out. Finding no one, she held Sinb's arm, stood up, and headed out. "Umji tripped and there was no Kit on my bag that's why Sowon unnie instructed me to go get one from the house." She explained. Yerin nodded and unlocked a car. "Is this yours?" Sinb asked, getting in. Yerin looked at her and smirked. "What do you think?" She said, revving the engine up. Sinb smirked too. 

As they drove, the sounds of sirens suddenly appeared. "Good timing." Yerin said, Sinb looked at her and immediately tightened her hand around the handle bar. "Let's goooo!" Yerin yelled, as soon as saying those words, the car sped up. " the poliiiiice!" Sinb yelled, her hair flying everywhere from the wind. Yerin smiled at her and sped up even more. They drifted here and there just to confuse the police chasing after them. It was fun and thrilling. "Hey, I think they're gone." Yerin said, looking at the front mirror and found no cars. "Do you have a Kit?" Sinb asked, finally remembering why she was here in the first place. "Maybe? Check in the compartment." Yerin said, focusing on the road and checking the front mirror occasionally. "Sweet." Sinb said, finding a big first aid kit. "Now let's go fetch Umji and Sowon, they must be bored out their minds." Sinb said, holding the bag tightly.

"Sowon unnie? Umji?" Sinb asked as she opened the door. "Here!" A voice yelled. They closed the door and went in. They found Sowon and Umji playing poker. "Ehhh?" Sinb asked, puzzled where they found the playing cards. "You were taking a long time we need to do something." Sowon said, placing a few cards on the floor. Umji smiled smugly and placed her own cards down. "Hah! I won." She exclaimed, waving her hand around. "Okay, okay you won. Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Yerin said, Umji nodded and untied the handkerchief around her knee. "What the did you trip into?" Yerin asked, dabbing antiseptic solution to the wound with Umji wincing every now and then. "Roots." She said, doing tricks with the cards. Yerin sighed and bandaged the wound, Sinb and Sowon just looked at them. "Come on, the police is still roaming, we need to get out of here." Yerin said, they all nodded. Sinb and Sowon helped Umji up which results to her grimacing from the pain.

They arrived at the house Sowon was talking about. Even if it's an abandoned town, their house was far from being abandoned. Being donned in multiple modern colors, black, grey and white, it was the most luxurious hideout any group can have. It was also well hidden from others, that's why it was hard for police to find them. Sowon helped the limping Umji go inside. Yerin was the one who opened the house, and immediately got inside. She plopped down the couch and relaxed. "Yuju and Eunha's not here, they went out earlier." Yerin said, beating Sowon who was caught off guard. "I know you'd ask, that's why I already told you." She said, before going to sleep. The other 2 helped Umji to sit down. "You sure you'll be okay?" Sowon asked, her hand resting on Umji's head, who quickly slapped it away. "I'm fine unnie, don't worry about me." She said, smiling brightly. Sowon nodded and pursed her lips. "What do you want for lunch?" She asked, ridding herself off her jacket and putting it on the rack. Sinb sat on the recliner and switched the TV on. "Kimchi fried rice and Bulgogi." Umji said, relaxing on her own seat. Sowon nodded and turned to Sinb. "You?" "I want Japchae." Sinb replied, flipping through the channels and finally settling on Cartoon Network. 

They, as in Umji and Sinb, were chilling in the couch, watching Netflix, when the door opened, revealing 2 sweaty teenagers. They were huffing and panting as they closed the door, in their arms are brown bags filled with groceries. Sinb went to the bathroom and took 2 towels. She chucked it to the both of them and continued watching, glancing at Yerin from time to time. Umji just stared at Yuju drying herself and smiled. Yuju looked at her girlfriends' smile and smiled too. She then noticed the bandage wrapped around Umji's knee. "What happened?" She asked, sitting next to her. Umji hugged her waist tightly and snuggled her head on Yuju's neck. "Tripped." She simply said and inhaled the sweet scent of Yuju. "Hey I'm sweaty." Yuju said, but returned the hug. Umji shook her head. "Don't care." She whispered. Yuju smiled and caressed Umji's hair. She kissed the top of her head and whispered "I love you," before snuggling closer to each other.

"Hello Wifey." Eunha greeted, circling her arms around Sowon, surprising the latter. Sowon smiled and continued mixing the noddles and vegetables together. They stayed like this for about 5 minutes until Sowon was done cooking. She turned around and rested her hands on Eunha's waist. In return, Eunha circled her arms around Sowon's neck and kissed her. "Call the others, the lunch's ready." Sowon said, caressing the skin under Eunha's shirt, sending shivers down Eunha's spine. "O-Okay." She said, releasing her grip around Sowon's neck, but Sowon won't let go. "How can I call them if you're hugging me so tight?" Eunha said. Sowon rested her chin on Eunha's shoulder and kissed her neck. Eunha chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind Sowon's ear. After listening to each others' breath, Sowon let go of Eunha. "Call them, the foods' getting colder." Sowon said, Eunha snickered. "Well you're the one that won't let go." She teased, Sowon just dismissed her and pushed her. "Come on." She said again, lightly tapping Eunha's , which received a glare from the short bunny. 

They chattered here and there as they finish their meals. "That was delicious as usual, unnie." Umji complimented, Yuju wiping with a napkin. "You're babying her too much, Yuju-yah." Yerin said, the others agreeing but Yuju just smiled. "I don't care." She said, and pinching her girlfriends' cheeks. "Who wouldn't like to baby this?" She said. All of them gagged at Yuju's cheeseness, including her own girlfriend. They all laughed.

"This is too boring." Sinb said, her head resting on Yerin's lap. She's looking at the ticking hand of the clock, observing how it ticked. They were all splayed in the living room, on the couch and on the floor. A movie was playing on the big TV but they paid it no mind, instead playing with each others' hand. Then Yuju suddenly sat up, face-palming herself. The others looked at her weirdly. "I forgot I still have that." She said to herself then rushing upstairs. They all looked at Umji, puzzled and confused. She just shrugged, just as confused as they are. Then a shout was heard. "SINBBBB! Help me!" Yuju said, Sinb just groaned from her seat but went upstairs nonetheless.

"Careful." Yuju said, slowly and carefully placing it down. The others looked at it in amazement. "Where the did you get this?" Eunha asked, touching the big glass bong sitting at the middle of the room. Yuju smirked and sat beside Umji, who's also looking at the bong. "The owner of the shop next to our street gave it to me." She said proudly. "Where's the weed then?" Sowon asked, getting the lighters from the drawer. Yuju sat there dumbfounded. "Oh yeah. Wait let me get it." Yuju said and went upstairs. They face palmed themselves. Umji just shook her head, giggling silently at her cute girlfriend. After some time, Yuju went back down. The time she was gone, they took out the iPod and played 'High Playlist', Yerin and Sinb also got some alcohol from the fridge. The atmosphere is completely different from earlier, with some of them already tipsy. "What took you so long?" Yerin asked, Yuju sat down and scratched her neck. "I forgot where I placed it." She said, placing 5 bags of weed and tobacco paper on the carpet. All of them looked at it, eyes wide. "Where the do you get all of this?" Sowon asked. Yuju shrugged, a smug smile forming on her face. On the other hand, Eunha was trying so hard to make a blunt, but keeps on failing. Umji just laughed at her. "You're too innocent for this unnie." She said. Eunha just glared at her and huffed in annoyance. "You're the maknae here, you should be the innocent one here." She said, looking at Umji's 'blunt art' scattered on the carpet. "A ing tiara, really?" Eunha said, holding the tiara made out of blunt. Umji just laughed, rolling a blunt in seconds. She handed it to Eunha. "Here unnie." She said, Eunha took it and lighted it. She took a hit and released the smoke, bringing the others in a trance. Umji smiled and took the bong. She placed some weed inside and lit it up. She released it, using some tricks she learned from others. they all looked at her. Sowon started to tear up. "My baby is growing up." She said, wiping the imaginary tears. The others rolled their eyes to their dramatic unnie. Umji just laughed. "Let's do shotgun." Yerin suggested, smoking one of Umji's 'blunt art'. The others agreed. Sinb grabbed the octopus blunt Umji made and lighted the top part. "Okay let's do this one at a time. Couples do it first then after all of us, the last one to receive smoke will be doing truth or dare. Clear?" She asked, the others nodded. "Crystal." They replied. And they start the game.

Yuju and Umji were the first one. Yuju took a big hit and crashed her lips to Umji, slowly exhaling the smoke to her lovers' lips. Umji took the smoke in, she liked it. It was a mix of Yuju's lips and the taste of weed. They continued to make out until all the smoke was gone. Yuju's hand went up to Umji's shirt, touching her warm skin. Yuju's cold hands touching her made her gasp in surprise and soon it turned into a moan. "Okay that's enough." Soown said, separating them. They laughed but Yuju's hand didn't move. They continued with their game. "What're you doing?" Umji said, liking the coldness of Yuju's hands on her skin and hating on how it stays unmoving. Yuju rested her chin on Umji's shoulder and ghosted her lips on her jaw. "What do you want me to do?" She whispered seductively, sending shivers down Umji's spine. Umji took Yuju's hand with her own shaking hand and placed it inside her shorts. "I want you inside." Umji whispered. Yuju smirked and nipped at Umji's jaw who tilted her neck for her lover to gain more access on her neck. "As you wish princess." She said.

The other couple continued doing their thing and didn't bother to shout at Umji and Yuju, since no one doesn't want to see an angry Yuju. Sinb and Yerin is the next to do the shotgun. Yerin smiled as she saw Sinb's red lips draw nearer. Being frustrated because of taking to long, Yerin grabbed Sinb's neck, surprising the latter, and crashed their lips together. Their lips fought for dominance, but it was soon won by Yerin, by grabbing Sinb's thighs and making her gasp. Their lips move in synch as well as their hands. Soon enough, their shirts are off and their hands are wandering off to somewhere.

The moans got louder and the couple making out were making Eunha and Sowon . They looked into each others' eyes kissed aggressively. The once peaceful game, turned into a sinful one. As the time ticks by, the moans and groans got louder. It was a long long night.