My Queen (Sowon's POV)

Gfriend Oneshots

I watch as you smile happily. I'm happy that you're happy, but the pain in my heart doesn't seem to subside. All the memories we made is still lingering in my mind. I wiped the tears sliding down my cheeks, not trying to be obvious of my staring and my pain. "Hey unnie, are you alright?" Umji asked, I turned around and smiled at her. I looked at her features. Wah, my baby grew up so fast. I pinched her cheeks gently. "Of course I am, Omuji. Now get your in the kitchen. Lunch is served by Sinb today." I said, patting her . She nodded and ran to the kitchen.

I sighed contentedly and turned around, hoping to stare at you more. I was startled when you're standing right in front of me. "Hey are you okay?" You asked, I can't help but fall in love with your sweet voice, all over again. But I decided to hold my composure. I nodded at your question and smiled, the best smile I can muster. "Of course, but that was really disrespectful of you, you should still call me Unnie, understood?" I said, not trying to sound too harsh, just to hide my feelings. "Yes, unnie." You said, bowing down. I took this opportunity to ruffle your hair, which I know, annoys you. "Yah unnie, don't do that, my hair was just recently styled." You said, fixing your short hair. I chuckled, seeing your annoyed face. I missed it. "Well I'm hungry now, I better go to the kitchen before Yerin finish the food. You coming, unnie?" You asked, I just shake my head. A sad smile plastered on my face, that went unnoticed by you. I stared at you as you walk to the kitchen. Sighing sadly. Even though we're not together anymore, even though you don't love me anymore. Nothing will change, you will always be my queen. 

A/N:So this is just a drabble of some sort and it will be just short. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes or if it's just bad.