Competition

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that such a bad thing?"

"I would not think that. But there is something about you. I can't put my finger on it," He said to me as his hand reached up to my face. His fingertips brushed my cheek and the heat radiating from them was scorching but warm and inviting in a pleasant way at the same time. The hand brushing my cheek came to cup my jaw and his other hand wrapped itself around my shoulder. His fingers put pressure on the shoulder blade and a sharp sting as if lightning had struck when his hand was.  "," He cursed and pulled away his hand from my back.

He took a shaky step back from my body separating us by a few feet. His eyes were darting back and forth between me and the other people around us. His steps continued backward hesitantly as his head shook from side to side. His eyes uttered something like pure fear before they closed and he his heels to walked with pace away from me. I stood still wondering what the hell just happened. One moment he is captivated by me then the next he is muttering weird things and walking in the opposite direction.

Me being one to dwell on things I tried my best to not think about the weirdness of these people around me and continued on with my day outside of the confines of the house still feeling this nagging at the center of my back.

END OF POV**

Xiumin was sat at one of the kitchen islands chairs when Suho entered the house. The air was cold as if the aircon had been on in the minus figures. Even a breath could be seen in the air as it fogged. Suho had yet to see the extent of his friends powers considering they had only become such acquaintances and living together since the start of spring this year.

Suho took a seat in front of the brooding man snapping out the guy from his self-induced trance. A long sigh slipped his lips and the breath taken in was just as long. 

"What's up with you then? Freya again?" Suho questioned.

"No, Helios. I can tell he won't stop and just because of that one time he thinks he is gonna always be able to win against me. That ing competition made him think he is a lot stronger than he really is,"

"What competition?"

"You really don't know about it, you should by now. Even the humans have heard about it. Thanks to him anyway, he likes people thinking he is one of the best. Anything that benefits him I guess. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil,"

"Are you gonna keep complaining or elaborate for me?"

"We were competing to see who could strip a man's clothes faster, he chose that being the lewd guy he is. But as I tried to blow the man's clothes off with a strong wind but he just pulled them tighter and when it was His turn he practically burned him with the sun's strong rays and the man himself stripped his clothes off. After that, he was always acting like a prick and so I tended to avoid him. I guess I did well until yesterday when we had the first real interaction in a long, long time."

"So is this a pride thing or do you think it is something more?"

"If it was pride he would have done something a little more than just try to bed her at the club.  No, he definitely feels that which we do. The pull is on the brink of being completely irresistible to us both never mind someone as free as Kai, he gives in to ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter