Starting The Night

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XIUMIN POV**

She was definitely strange that is for sure. One of the first things that I noticed about her was her nervous yet calm aura as if she wasn't scared of the worst to happen. I sort of get why Suho would like her enough to even speak to her. I mean not enough to tell me about her which is frustrating but then again I can't really stay mad at him longer than a couple of minutes due to the nature of my own self.

The air around me frosted after I stepped into the house and I quickly felt the heat of the room hit my face in an uncomfortable manner. Outside was definitely better with the cold autumn weather. The heat of the house was too much for me and at that moment in time, I was 100% certain that she had no clue about us so the aura I can let out would definitely be seen as not normal. So in replacement of turning the thermostat to -10 degrees Celcius I made my way to the freezer and filled a cup with ice cubes. The cold on my hands and in my mouth as I crunched the ice was such a blissful relief from the warmth of the room.

She was physically on the edge of her seat when I was making myself comfortable, even once the thing we were watching finished she was still sat nervously on the edge. I got the feeling that she was a bit uncomfortable with only just meeting me but what can I do. I moved from my space near her and walked up the stairs before turning back to her as yelling... "Hey go change, and wear something a little... revealing," I finished before turning back to my door and closing it behind me.

The moment I stepped into my room I let out the blast of Cold I was holding it. The strength would have been small but this was much MUCH stronger than usual, instead of having just the air turn cold the walls started to turn white as ice crystalizes up the sides originating in the position of my feet. Blaming it on the Winter approaching I moved to my wardrobe and got changed into a shirt and tight jeans.

"We're going clubbing,"

END OF POV**       (NO POV)

The two of them shared a silent taxi ride into the nightlife center of Seoul. The environment between them was a lot less awkward than the previous encounter not long ago at the house. Freya and Xiumin did not need to talk to each other to enjoy the time between them but they were definitely both big talkers once they got to know people especially since they both share the look of a cold exterior from the first glance.

Stepping out of the taxi Xiumin took her hand which made her flinch as she touched the cold surface of his skin but she softened to it as it became a refreshing feeling. Continuing with the hand holding, Xiumin walked straight up to the front of the club completely avoiding the line. She tugged at his sleeve to show him the line behind where they were ignoring to which he gave a small smile before walking up to the well-built bouncer. 

As she looked up she saw the sign of the club in a neon Blue highlighted by a blacklight it showed a leaf circle and a caligraphy O in the center. The bouncer greeted Xiumin with a smile before looking beside him and giving the girl an odd look presumably because of her foreign appearance. He looked back at Xiumin before opening the rope blocking the entrance and letting them pass. 

A wave of smoke lined the floor of the club and the heat was explicitly evident caused by the grinding and gyrating bodies on the huge dance floor. Xiumin still clutching onto the girl's hand led them to a bar where he looked at the bartender and lifted up to fingers. "What did you order?" Freya half-shouted over the loud music as Xiumin leaned in to hear her better.

"We're in a club, there isn't much you can order here," He said in a normal voice right next t0 her ear. A few moments later the same Bartender returned with 10 shots of colorful liquid.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter