The Sun's Glare

A God's Will
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FREYA POV**

For the third time in such a short period, I woke up in the bed not really having much idea of what happened the previous night.  I guess I remember going to the club drinking, dancing, and more dancing. can't deny what I can remember was fun at least but I mean I didn't wake up in some random person's bed so that's a plus. Like every other day, I made my way to the kitchen in which I immediately noticed a note held on the fridge by a single magnet.

I know I've not been there in a while but I'm not avoiding you don't worry.

I'll be at work 'till about noon when we could hang out if you want. There is medicine in the draw left to the cutlery if you have a hangover.

See you soon - Suho

I screwed up the paper and chucked the ball into the trash can once I finished reading it and opened the fridge to see what there was. Of course, it was still stocked to the brim with many different sorts of foods but I wasn't really in the mood for anything that was there (partially the fact I would have to make myself something) So I moved back into the bedroom and picked out a jumper and a pair of black jeans to go out in.

I stepped into the luxurious bathroom next to the bedroom in awe it was completely covered in marble and was pure white. The shower and sink looked completely clean and even the cleansers and toothbrush were lined up neatly on the counter. I quickly hopped in and out of the shower to clean my body and wash my hair finishing by patting myself dry with the towel. Considering I wasn't going to be bothered to put that much makeup on and my skin was never in the best condition I placed a mask over my mouth.

I exited the apartment/ house and made my way down to the nearest road before hopping into a taxi with the average amount of money I had. The taxi took me into a main street of Seoul. The place had food stalls dotted around the masses of restaurants but what really caught my eye was a small cafe on the corner of the avenue. I slipped inside hearing the chime of the bell hung above the door. The server stood behind the glass cabinet filled high with cake couldn't have been more than my age. His hair was a pale orange color which was styled up but also was letting it fall down the side of his face.

He smiled at my entrance into the cafe and continued as I walked my way up to him. "What would you like?" He questioned leaning his arms over the display case. His accent was distinctly Australian and he spoke in English which I was pleasantly surprised at. I spent a moment scanning over the many cakes among the case but again I couldn't seem to decide. He took the initiative to pull out a slice of unbaked cheesecake with the simple gesture of an awkward smile from me. Again without a single word from me he managed to pick out a caramel latte from the drinks menu before escorting me into a bench seat at the window.

He returned behind the counter and came back holding the drink and cake in each hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter